ADIDAS PURE LIGHTNESS by Adidas DEODORANT SPRAY 4 OZ uploaded by connie c.

BY ADIDAS

Spray energy in your life with Pure Lightness, a luminous fresh floral fragrance revealing a graceful and balanced style. Top notes: Crispy luminous fruits and vibrant watery notes. Heart notes: Luxurious floral notes combined with delicate green floralcy. Base notes: Elegant dry notes enveloped by tender fruits and sweet musk. see more...

connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I would use this everytime before I would work out or just on the go. It does smell fresh and really light. It's not long lasting though like it says. I did use the whole thing but if you're more of a floral strong smelling really nice and long lasting fragrance person this is not for you I would suggest this on really sporty girls you should try it
Krista A.
Inverness, FL
I love using this spray before I go running because it isn't too strong and I love the smell. It is a bit stronger than the glass spray pure lightness.
Katie S.
I carry this in my purse and or car, anytime I need to get a quick freshen up I spritz it on. Smells nice.
Jasleen S.
I always felt super fresh spraying this on my armpits before leaving somewhere, I love that it dries quick so if you're in a rush, you're set on smelling fresh! It's your average spray on deodorant that dries quickly!
YARA M.
My go to deodorant. I love it. Very subtle and nice smell. Stays on for 8-10 hours. Very affordable.