adidas Pure Game Refreshing Body Fragrance uploaded by Thais G.adidas Pure Game Refreshing Body Fragrance uploaded by Dana H.

BY ADIDAS

adidas Pure Game Refreshing Body Fragrance: Surprising blend of sparkling grapefruit and mandarin Enhanced with the fizzy green basil and spicy fresh pepper Displays radiant elegance and modern masculinity Developed with athletes Top: sparkling grapefruit and mandarin enhanced with fizzy green basil and spicy fresh pepper Heart: aromatic lavender and wood accord of gaiac and cypress Base: rare patchouli and tamboti combined with sensual notes of tonka and incense see more...

Thais G.
I use this fragrance but the version for girls I love is super-economical and I did not know that I was this version. I'm going to take a photo so they can see that I spend it as delicious as it is ... I'm happy to finally be able to get one of my Favorite mark on this page.
Kelly M.
Royal, AR
Got a gift set for my younger brother for Christmas last year. Awesome packaging and decent smelling fragrance, but I don't know if I would recommend this product to someone looking for that fragrance that screams significant other.
Lily G.
Orange Park, FL
My little brother hated this. It's way too strong for anyone not fresh-out-of-the-gym.
Meegan L.
El adidas pure me encanta el aroma específicamente,es muy agradable y varonil.
El adidas de la foto de abajo el aroma es frutal exquisito tuve el perfume y el gel de ducha,SALE MAS CONVENIENTE COMPRARLOS AMBOS EN PACK
Hillary K.
Got my boyfriend this set for Christmas and he really liked it, so do I it smells amazing and I've even used the body wash myself a couple times
Steven  F.
Hewlett, NY
Is this product over powering?