Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes

by Adidas

#1 in Women's Shoes

Heritage cushion. A sleek upper. That timeless Union Jack logo. Savor the subtle style of this classic women's shoe.

Do u love theese shoes I do ?
How do I sign up for product testing??
Do you think AF1 is a good staple piece to own?
Start your review of Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes!
Kalia L.
Concord, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Kalia L.
These shoes are super cute. I love to pair them up for my Korean Street Style inspired looks. I am also very short so I like that these shoes add some height to my look. The only con about them is that they’re a bit narrow for my feet so it does start hurting after wearing them over an hour. So overall, cute for fashion looks but not for traveling or long walks.
Brandy N.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike Women's Air Force 1 low basketball shoes are super comfortable. They are very durable and the price isn't too bad. I purchase mine at the Nike store and sometimes they have great sales.
Maite O.
Orlando, FL
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Maite O.
Super stylish, affordable and great quality! I recommend ordering a size smaller because this style runs a little big. I’m normally an 8 and had to exchange for an 6. Also, it’s a wider shoe so if you have narrow feet like I do, order a size smaller so that it’s not too bulky on your foot. Overall, I love this Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes and highly recommend to anyone looking for a funky, comfortable and trendy sneaker.
Caroline S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Caroline S.
Such a trendy staple shoe!! Nothing compares with the Nike Air Force 1 Sneaker. I love that they have a little height and shape is nice. Quality is excellent, comfy, and run true to size. It’s a must have in your wardrobe! They go with everything. Highly recommend these as your next shoe purchase!
Kathryn R.
Cypress, TX
These are a staple pair of shoes for any trendy closet! They go with absolutely every casual outfit and can make a sundress more casual. A little pricey, but they last a very long time! Super comfortable to walk around campus all day in.
Tivy S.
Colton , CA
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Tivy S.
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Tivy S.
These shoes can literally go with anything, very easy to clean and looks good in Pictures/Videos. I would highly recommend these shoes because everybody can use a pair of white shoes for whatever outfit.
Luisa G.
Fairfax, VA
I loveeeee this shoes, it is the best and always I am going to wear it, I can wear with dress, jeans, short, everything, my friends and family wear this shoes 🥰😍
Yoana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Yoana C.
Super comfortable and cute, good material will not peel or wear. The beautiful presentation as usual the NIKE is like this. I love these shoes are cheap I would recommend them to 100. If I will continue buying them as I love them, they are my favorites 💖. Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes
Andrimar M.
Winder, GA
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Andrimar M.
I buy uy this shoes for my son in size 10.5. I’m he loved. He only loved this brand in shoes and clothes
Raksha B.
Philadelphia , PA
Adidas Princess Wide Women's Shoes uploaded by Raksha B.
I wear these shoes with almost everything! These are perfect to wear around campus with leggings an go with everything! Definitely my favorite pair of shoes!

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...