BY ADIDAS

was @.
Irving Texas
These pants are really nice quality, they’re super stretchy & they are so soft & light weight, they’re honestly one of the most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned & I will definitely purchase more in the future
Jalen H.
Chicago
Great for working out keeps all of your man’s junk right in place allows you the knowledge of knowing that you can move around as much as you want and nothing will move out of place great love it
Savanté G.
bought them for my dad and he loves them! he wears them to bed to work to school to the gym! thry fit so perfectly. hes had them for months and they're still as comfy as brand new
Emily S.
Kennesaw
These pants give you the ultimate comfort experience on and off the court. Chose them as warm up sweats, or sunday morning sweats, they breathe, and are comfortable to wear.
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
I have the women's pair, size small, just couldn't find them but these are one of my favorite workout pants! Having clothes that fit comfortable, aren't tight and allow movement when working out is a big key factor in deciding what to get and from what brand. It's worth the investment.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
so comfortable. So silky and feels great against your skin. Theres not real cons to that. Pros would be the fit, the feel, the ease of use. I have 4 of them and use them almost daily. I dont even know what leggings are anymore. GO OUT AND BUY IT!!!!!!!
🤩 A.
These Are For Men . But I Look So Good In Them I remember I lost them for about a month and I was so devastated. They are very comfortable and I know they are for sports but ... I’m not athletic but no one has to know that Because when I wear them they tots think I’m on a sports team
davaria M.
Hammond
i honestly love there pants because theyre comfortable and stretchy the pros are they look great and the cons are that they shrink sometimes which is very disappointing even though theyre very expensive. and if someone plays sports or wants to be comfortable i would definitlely recommend it
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I love Adidas! It is one of my favorite brands! The material on these leggings are amazing and they last a long time! I've had mine for about 4 years now and they look brand new!! I recommend these to everyone 👍👍👍
Jesslyn S.
Fort Meade, FL
Adidas is a very good brand. I love the brand and I wear it a lot it is very good and effective they don't tear easy so that's good and most of the stuff it's affordable but it could get a little pricey
anureet c.
Here can I buy this the exact style and color ? How much does it cost ?
Edward J.
Where can I get some like these?
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Has anybody gotten these shoes? Do they last long and not create shin splints?