31 colors available

BY ADIDAS

Angela N.
Angela N.
Review for: Performance Samoa Cf I Casual Sneaker Infant Toddler
The adult version of these sneakers are absolutely thee best sneaker! My favorite is the gum sole. Comfort and style collide! I've got several pairs of these in many color combinations because they are a style icon that you can't go wrong with! They beat Converse or Vans in comfort. They are definitely a must have!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Review for: 6-Pk. Superlite No-Show Socks
I love these socks when it comes to playing Quidditch. I know it sounds like a strange thing to play, but these socks are perfect with cleats and do not make my feet too sweaty. They have been able to keep blisters from forming on my heels and are able to keep up with the wear and tear of constantly running.
nadia c.
nadia c.
Review for: Originals Superstar J Casual Low-Cut Fashion Sneaker Big Kid
I love these shoes! I have the all white and so does my daughter. I can not explain how comfy these she is are. I was always a white converse type of girl but I find myself reaching for these more often. I wish they had more variety though. I would really love an all khaki pair.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Review for: Pureboost Women'S Running Shoe Pure Boost Silver Grey, M Us
I have the worst arches and weak ankles, which make for such a hard time running. Usually a Nike girl I tried these out very skeptical but love them. Love the arch and ankle support and have made a huge difference running. I personally like the black ones, not the grey!
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
Review for: Neo Women'S Lite Racer Slip On Casual Sneaker
These are soooo comfortable and a great laid back kind of shoe. These are sold out online. It can be fashionable too. I normally style these with nude pink leggings and top and a trench coat 💓
Doral, FL
Review for: Pureboost Women'S Running Shoe Pure Boost Silver Grey, M Us
Lightweight and very durable. Love these shoes because they are comfortable and feel good. I like these shoes and hope to get some more.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Review for: Pureboost Women'S Running Shoe Pure Boost Silver Grey, M Us
These are the most comfortable sneakers evaaaa I also own NIKE AIR MAX which are comfy as well but these are way better love them 👌🏻
Aong V.
Aong V.
Warren, MI
Review for: Pureboost Women'S Running Shoe Pure Boost Silver Grey, M Us
Love these shoes because they're comfortable and feel nice. I like these shoes and hope to get some more.
Doral, FL
Review for: Neo Women'S Lite Racer Slip On Casual Sneaker
they are quite comfortable and a great guy relaxed shoe. These are sold online by Amazon.... I recommend
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: Performance Men'S Messi 15.3 Fg Ag Soccer Shoe
Great so far, very comfortable shoes and give me pretty good control. I also got socks to match. :)
anureet c.
anureet c.
Here can I buy this the exact style and color ? How much does it cost ?
Edward J.
Edward J.
Where can I get some like these?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Has anybody gotten these shoes? Do they last long and not create shin splints?