adidas Originals Superstar - Womens - White/Black/White uploaded by Narjiss B.adidas Originals Superstar - Womens - White/Black/White uploaded by Ginny J.

BY ADIDAS

The adidas Originals Superstar debuted in 1969 as a pro basketball shoe, but has now become a street-wear staple. Smooth leather and/or textile upper with synthetic 3-Stripes and the iconic shell toe. Rubber outsole supplies durability and traction. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia G.
These shoes are timeless. I had a pair over 20 years ago. These shoes are somewhat comfortable. The only thing that bothers me is the tongue of the shoe. It's hard to my inner ankle.
Bridgette W.
The shoes were very comfortable and light on your feet! The sizing though, was off and slightly too big for me. Even so, I loved my shoes and they were very nice for everyday wear. Would Recommend!!!
Saya W.
These sneakers are very comfortable! The padding inside really supports my feet, and they did not take long to break in. They are in the higher price range of $80 but are definitely worth it. They are stylish, however they do get dirty easily due to the fact that they are mostly white, but that is true of all white shoes. In summary, the Adidas Superstars are great purchase because they go well with almost any casual outfit.
wildalys c.
Providence, RI
i have the black superstars with white stripes and they are the most beautiful shoes ever! the pro is that they don't get dirty and that they are very very durable ! the con is that it is hard to run in them for me. they were well priced especially for the quality and would 10/10 recommend :)
Gianna C.
Miami
One of my favorite sneakers that I wear all the time. Super comfy but they run big so go a size down. You can definitely use them for any causal outfit. They are a little pricey but they are great quality.
Tatiana  🌿
One of my favorite shoes ever! They are beyond comfortable which makes them perfect for traveling or events where you're gonna be on your feet all day
Alexis R.
mesa
Lol I love these..i used to wear them everywhere..i remember I had wanted them so bad and my parents bought them for me very comfy
Nicole E.
Edina, MN
Love these shoes so much! Super cute and dressy, but also casual. So incredibly comfy and would invest in another pair.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these sneakers! I feel like everyone needs a pair of the Superstars! Completely comfortable and versatile.
Lucy C.
Was given these as a gift two years ago and they are still in perfect condition. So comfortable and so trendy, they can be easily washed and dry so quickly. The all white trainers go with everything and look great!!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a basic white trainer
Vanessa G.
Montreal
I want to Buy the Black one. Can somebody Tell me where to get Them? Do they still sell Them?