adidas Originals Kids' Superstar Sneaker (Big Kid/Little Kid/Toddler/Infant) uploaded by Nigladyonis R.

BY ADIDAS

Mattea F.
these were very nice shoes and the seemed comfortable. she never had a problem wearing them or putting them on. they were very cute shoes and i would buy them again and recommend them to babies/toddlers
Kayley H.
Hayward
I’m about a size 7 in women’s and I was able to purchase a size big enough from the kids’ section at Macy’s in the all white version. I’ve had them for a little less than a year and they’re holding up so well. They’re so much more comfortable than I thought and they’re nice for walking long distances across my college campus, as well as being cute. They also work for me at the gym if I ever forget actual gym shoes as long as I’m not running. The only thing is they’re definitely pretty stiff but it’s better than being too flimsy. They’ve held up so much better than my Vans. The sole hasn’t thinned out on me.
Erica F.
Commack, NY
These sneakers are just adorable for my 5 year old daughter. I love the fact that she graduated to laces vs velcro when she hit the size 10 however the sneakers came with elastic laces to start with. We haven’t mastered lace tying yet so we love the elastic laces for easy on and off independently. She doesn’t have wide feet but does complain that the shell top hurts her, however, I think it’s merely that she hasn’t broken them in. Super cute all around though
Ashleyy C.
Baxter
Bought 2 pairs for my kids and they get nothing but compliments! I love the nice clean cut style and that they match with everything in their closets!
Very comfortable and soft, however there is not a lot of support in the shoes. However with the addition of insoles I think they will be perfect!
Jacklynn W.
Fort Valley,Ga
I've always loved the classic style and now all of my family rocks them and my kids friends wants them cause they are one of the best styles
✨Modern D.
the safe sneaker when all else fails children's outfits for bday parties or any special occasion I turn to these classics
Whitney B.
Salt Lake City
They are great quality just as the adult shoes are! My littles love they can be as cool as all the teenagers around them!
Kelly C.
Fall River
My favorite sneakers! I had to buy them in the boys/men's dept to get the ones I wanted but it was worth it 😉
Indy B.
BLUE OMG THERE MOST GORGEOUS SHOES I HAVE I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM SO LUCH O WEAR THEM ALL DAY EVERYDAY 🤩😍