BY ADIDAS

adidas Originals Firebird Track Jacket Women Women's Clothing - Jackets see more...

Shaziah N.
I love the classic adidas track jacket! I’ve always owned at least one and It fits me pretty slimming. I wear it more for style but you could wear it for training as well. They usually run about $40-$50 which to me is a reasonable price point
Alexandria S.
Mickelton nj
I LOVE adidas track suits . So comfy so cute . No cons all pros the material is great absolutely effective and you look cute while being comfy ! A litttttle expensivebut I would absolutely recommend
Gloria B.
San Antonio, TX
Back to 80’s anyone?
Good quality, great fit, although people might think runs small, I will recommend checking the size chart before buying to get the clothes. Great for practicing any sport, because is a light jacket, also I don't put it in the dryer machine, I let it dry flat. As well as other garments that I own from the brand.
Kalynn W.
The adidas Jacket is one of my favorite accessories you can pair with pretty much anything. These are very very light wait. They are on the more expensive side but I would definitely recommend. :)))))
Raegan M.
Mesquite, TX
I loved it a lot it was very comfortable does not really make you sweat that much but it was amazing it was very affordable yeah I love the price is very cheap but the quality was good I definitely recommend it
Haley C.
Good quality material, keeps me warm and has a nice design. I can't think of any pros and cons right off of hand. It was effective for me. The product was not disappointing. It was affordable for what you are getting. I would recommend.
Mariah M.
I have several adidas jackets and hoodies!! They are so comfortable and cute!! They are warm and make any outfit look cute. I love wearing them with my adidas pants, shoes, and backpack. I even love their sports bras and T-shirts.
Morgan N.
Gilbert , AZ
This jacket has a very nice inside, the outside is almost like a windbreaker. I have the one with the stripes down the side, and it’s pockets are a nice size. They are easily washable. They are near water proof. And they keep you warm! Would recommend.
Megan H.
This is honestly the most perfect jacket! I love a lot of their jackets and sweatshirts, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! It may be a bit pricey, but it’s totally worth it for a good quality jacket.
ang C.
Paramount, CA
I honestly love this sweater. I bought it in Vegas as a souvenir so I can say “I bought this in Vegas!” I am happy I bought this sweater , it was very affordable . I recommend you all buy it .
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Se ve hermosa, es impermeable?
🌹Patricia T.
i love adidas ! in beutiful i looveee