adidas Originals Firebird Track Jacket uploaded by 🤷🏽‍♀️ g.

BY ADIDAS

adidas Originals Firebird Track Jacket Women Women's Clothing - Jackets see more...

TracyMarie. G.
Bronx, NY
Love this jacket.  I went up one size to get a more lose fit kind of look.  It is not very warm, I use only for fashion.  Sometimes under my coat for layering purposes.  It is affordable and is a style that would not go out of style anytime soon.  It's a classic
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
THIS ADDIDAS JACKET FITS ME PERFECTLY AND MAKES ME FEEL POMPUS AND ARROGANT LMAOAOAO BUT I LOVE IT ITS VERY EFFECTIVE I WISH I COULD GET ANOTER ONE IN ANOTHER COLOR IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD ON ME I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR OTHERS TOO
Hoor Ul Ayn T.
Nashville
Fantastic! Looks really nice and is super lightweight. I think its pretty affordable compared to other track jackets from like nike and stuff. Pair it with some dope sneakers and you're good to go!
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
I never thought I would like a "sporty" track jacket or if I could pull it off but I am channeling my inner Mel B with this baby, it goes with t shirts and pants also dresses and I always get complimented on it while I'm wearing it. the only downside would be the fabric might be a little stiff but I can definitely overlook that with this fashion statement!
Hannah A.
Tucson, AZ
I remember getting this jacket on Black Friday and u was so happy because they looked so cute and the material was actually very comfortable and besides being somewhat lightweight it still kept me warm in the winter
Jennifer M.
This is the coolest Track Jacket. Adidas is coming out with some great clothes and shoes. They are really on trend right now. Pair this with some skinny jeans and sneakers. So cute. For $70 bucks this is a great addition to my wardrobe.
Maggie C.
This is so trendy right now and looks so good on. I wear this jacket everywhere and love it because it's so warm and I can put it on top of anything.
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
I got this jacket to match my trip pants. The outfit is so cute together. It's comfortable and warm. It was about 40 bucks i got it from kohls.
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Really good product really good product really good product really good product really good product really good product really good product
Stephany R.
My favorite jacket I wear it take it with me everywhere I go it is super comfy and it matches with everything and it's super cute!
🌹Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
i love adidas ! in beutiful i looveee
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Se ve hermosa, es impermeable?