Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Advantage Stripe Women's Shoes, Size: 7, White uploaded by Leslie M.

BY ADIDAS

Add comforting athletic style to your everyday rotation when you wear these women's Cloudfoam Advantage shoes by Adidas NEO. Shoe Features Low collar Classic Adidas stripes Cloudfoam comfort Shoe Construction Leather upper Textile lining Foam midsole Rubber outsole Shoe Details Round toe Lace-up closure Cloudfoam memory foam insole Box ID: 178 Size: 7. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Leather. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Arwa A.
THE BEST. These are my favorites and not just because they’re Adidas. The cloudfoam is a life savor for people on their feet for more than a few hours at a time. Your feet won’t even be half as sore and will survive through long shifts. I think comfort and flexibility is there. The style is great. The only downfalls are availability and life span. My cloudfoams will rip after a year or two so I have to replace and they’re not so easily available. They’re either sold out or only at certain retailers.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
Love my adidas shoes! They're so trendy and they go with any outfit basically. They're a staple in anyone's closet. They're so simple and comfortable, yet they make your outfit look more fashionable and unique. They're definitely everyday kind of shoes, you can dress them up or down and they'll always look good. I would definitely recommend!!! Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Advantage Stripe Women's Shoes, Size: 7, White
Anna K.
I do not have the white and black stripes, but I do have the blue cloudfoam shoes are there my favorite. The price I got at Marshalls was on sale which was a really great price. I love them so much that I wear them almost everyday. I love memory foam shoes so I am glad Adidas has one.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
I love these shoes! Perfect for everyday comfort but with a little edgy style. I pair mine with leggings or skinny jeans and a jean jacket. Adidas makes a great product. The shoe itself is comfy and well padded. The sizing does run a little big so I got a half size down.
Kelsea K.
Canyon Country, CA
Adidas cloudform shoes have a memeory foam like sole that makes them the most comfortable tennis shoes ever! These shoes can be found at more affordable prices at outlet shopping centers and go with some many different types of outfits.
Madison V.
Super comfy feel like your on an actual cloud. But these shows get dirty really easily and can be hard to clean and since they are name brand shoes they are a bit more pricier but overall they work well for everyday or exercise.
Christine M.
REALLY REALLY comfortable! I where these everyday with my other pair of adidas that I have. I absolutely love the brand and would like to purchase other clothing from there. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it.
victoria v.
Fishers
The shoes I got were just like this but the stripes were colorful. I thought these shoes were nice looking but they did make an odd leather sound when I moved around in them so I tried to wear them out a little.
Caz W.
Douglassville
These shoes impressed me from the moment I bought them. Fashionable, affordable, and comfortable - what more could I ask for? The quality of Adidas Cloudfoam shoes makes me want to buy ten more pairs!
Sammy S.
Man Do i Love These Shoes They Are My Fav I Have Worn Them Out So Bad Lol Need To But Another Pair They Are So Comfortable Of Course They Can Be A Bit Pricey But They Are So Worth Every Single Penny !