Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Advantage Stripe Women's Shoes, Size: 7, White uploaded by Runway R.Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Advantage Stripe Women's Shoes, Size: 7, White uploaded by Leslie M.

BY ADIDAS

Add comforting athletic style to your everyday rotation when you wear these women's Cloudfoam Advantage shoes by Adidas NEO. Shoe Features Low collar Classic Adidas stripes Cloudfoam comfort Shoe Construction Leather upper Textile lining Foam midsole Rubber outsole Shoe Details Round toe Lace-up closure Cloudfoam memory foam insole Box ID: 178 Size: 7. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Leather. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Runway R.
Salt Lake City
've been looking for a pair of good shoes to throw on when the weather starts to turn. I typically am a flip-flops kind of girl. But I don't want to wear flip flops when it is pouring rain but I also don't want to wear heavy boots either. So, Adidas Neo with cloudfoam was the best option. But even though I feel like everyone and their mom has a pair already, I still get compliments on them every time I wear them out! Plus, the cloudfoam is seriously life changing. I don't have any shoes nearly as comfortable as these. I should probably invest in more colors, because you know, that is necessary.
Leslie M.
Ball ground , GA
Love my adidas shoes! They're so trendy and they go with any outfit basically. They're a staple in anyone's closet. They're so simple and comfortable, yet they make your outfit look more fashionable and unique. They're definitely everyday kind of shoes, you can dress them up or down and they'll always look good. I would definitely recommend!!! Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Advantage Stripe Women's Shoes, Size: 7, White
Kesia S.
I have that ones in my size. They look good with a lot of outfits. Don’t use it for running or for doing exercise because they are not for that. They are kind of expensive but you can find coupons online or buy it from stores that have good offers like buying one a regular price and the second one is half price.
Anna K.
I do not have the white and black stripes, but I do have the blue cloudfoam shoes are there my favorite. The price I got at Marshalls was on sale which was a really great price. I love them so much that I wear them almost everyday. I love memory foam shoes so I am glad Adidas has one.
Dallas P.
King Ferry, Ny
I love, love, love these shoes. They are wicked comfortable and they are amazing for when I go skateboarding with my boyfriend. I have had my pair for a couple of months and they have been great. I would recommend them to people if a lot of people didn't already have them. Hahahaha.
Abby A.
Naperville
I always where these shoes that can take something I want to wear and make it look more sporty. And they are so confutable I can be up on my feet all day with these shoes and not have and issue when I get home. Overall they are great!
Arwa A.
THE BEST. These are my favorites and not just because they’re Adidas. The cloudfoam is a life savor for people on their feet for more than a few hours at a time. Your feet won’t even be half as sore and will survive through long shifts. I think comfort and flexibility is there. The style is great. The only downfalls are availability and life span. My cloudfoams will rip after a year or two so I have to replace and they’re not so easily available. They’re either sold out or only at certain retailers.
Madison V.
Super comfy feel like your on an actual cloud. But these shows get dirty really easily and can be hard to clean and since they are name brand shoes they are a bit more pricier but overall they work well for everyday or exercise.
scarlet r.
Youuuuu guys! I got three different cloudfoam sneakers. I love that you literally feel like you are walking on them clouds. They run normal and are so freaking cheap for the quality. Like I got the 3 of them for $60.00 at the adidas outlets at Jersey Gardens. Tell me what on earth could top that. Simply amazing!
Kodie J.
Beaver
I have very bad feet and these shoes are super comfortable and keep my feet sweat and pain free. I wear them everywhere and are a good price for the quality you get. I love adidas brand and always enjoy their products.
Angie A.