BY COTY

Buy Adidas Colognes - Adidas Moves Pulse by Coty for Men 0.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
April m.
Lexington, KY
I bought this for my husband a year or so back for Christmas. It has such a masculine, sexy, sophisticated sent to it that it's just hard to describe if you have never smelt it. I would highly recommend going to a place that would let you try this because it is just an amazing sent to purchase for your husband or loved one. The only reason I've given at four stars is because of the fact that it tends to wear off rather quickly. My husband says he notices the scent almost completely diminished after about 4 or 5 hours. But for the price point, you really can't beat it! Recommended.
Rubi R.
Very good smelling. My husband wears it often. It is long lasting and very worth it. It's good value. Quality over quantity. It was our first time buying it but will buy it again. I would recommend it to others.
Alisha M.
I get this for my boyfriend all the time he smells so good when he wears it it is a Christmas unless I get this for him it's very long-lasting and the fragrance lingers on him all day, it is wonderful.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
Not my favorite. Smells a little to much like axe body spray to be appealing. I wish it was just a little less powerful with the scent
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I feel this scent is perfect for a younger adult . A bit fruity to me , long lasting and a great price so it's definitely worth a tey
Gloria O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smells good and makes men like my husband feel good ! All because of the scent and how long lasting it is. Id highly recommend
Adilenee G.
Forney, TX
It smells pretty great! , I like it but they could do better! maybe if I try another of their products I'll like it more.
Nicole G.
Not a fan of this smell. It doesn’t last either. I would not recommend this to anyone