BY ADIDAS

Adidas moves pulse him offers a fresh, aromatic opening composed of yuzu, aquatic mint and coriander. A heart unites violet, artemisia and vetiver, while a base features cedar, sunny wood and sexy musk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charlea M.
I bought this product from Wal-Mart for about $10 on sale. It isn't my go to but I use it mostly when I go to work out just so I don't smell completely terrible by the time I'm done. It lasts for a couple hours but that is all I need it to do.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
This is something I'd probably wear in junior high, mainly because it was Adidas though. The smell is ok and it doesn't stay on for long. It's affordable but I don't love the smell enough to purchase again!