BY ADIDAS

Adidas moves pulse was launched in 1999 by Coty. Put out by the design house of adidas, it also recieved a prestigious FiFi award in 2000. This refreshing scent is sweet and spicy. see more...

Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
Fresh and clean scent. I love almost all of the Adidas perfumes. They last a long time and I get many complimentsOne of the better fragrances I've tried. It doesn't have the cloying scent so may have. It smells nice and has staying power. (Unlike some that come on strong and fade quickly). It lasts a long time and doesn't turn 'sour'. I've ordered this a few times and will order again soon. If you have passed up colognes/perfumes because of the scent that buries you, I recommend you try this one. It didn't affect my allergies either. :)
Shahana T.
Christchurch
My partner has used this product in the past and he really like it. I think it is worth its value and think it's a good deal. He has used Thisbe product several times and would definitely use again. The scent is very nice and look forward to my partner buying it again