Adidas Moves for Him Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Allison B.Adidas Moves for Him Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Janine T.

BY ADIDAS #79 in Cologne

Addidas Made In USA see more...

Buy on kmart*
Allison B.
USA
Adidas I love this cologne so much. Every time my man runs out we get more and we love the kit that comes with the smaller one and the medium sized one in the package. It smells great and the packaging it really nice too.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
By far one of my favorite colognes for men. I always am buying this because it smells so good and I want my man to smell good. Around Christmas they have gift sets and smaller bottles for really cheap and that is when we stock up! I got to my local stores and buy them all because you get a decent size of spray for $8 I think and also the sets are like $10!! Saving money and having my man smell good? I say that is a great deal.
Madeline F.
Enfield
This is one of my husbands favorite colognes and I love it when he wears it. We find it at Cvs and the price is great. I usually find it on sale on Black Friday so I get a couple bottles. It lasts all day and smells amazing
Taylor B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I recommend this cologne to anyone! This is by far my favorite cologne to use. It's not too strong and it doesn't fade quickly, overall a great product! Not a huge fan of the other cologne's in this Adidas collection such as Pulse because they smell stronger, I recommend Moves to anyone that is looking for something that's not as strong but keeps its scent for a long time.
Destiny S.
This literally smells like an 8th grader found his older brother's cologne and took a bath in it. It's reasonably priced because it's mediocre. Can be bought at Walmart or Target. Definitely not a repeat user, very overpowering, not a fan. Would not recommend.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Nice clean scent really affordable you can get these at drug stores I would consider this a daily wear scent because it's cheap smells good and you won't feel like you have to use it sparingly like you would more expensive scents. I wouldn't recommend this for a date you'd want to get a scent more memorable than this.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
My husband uses the Adidas spray after his shower and usually when we are ready to head out. Very unique shaped bottle. Not too bad price for the size. Think we purchased at Kohl's. Has a nice refreshing cool water scent. Totally recommend for your man.
Georgia C.
I bought this cologne for my husband. It was cheap and smells amazing! I can always tell when he wears it. A little goes a long way! He's had it for several years now and I probably need to get him a new bottle now! I got it at Wal Mart. The good news is, my hubby loves it too!
Lacey S.
Topeka, KS
My man started wearing this when we first started seeing each other. It was the first purchase we had together. He always smells amazing now, not that he didn't before. However, this spray lasts so long. I certainly hope he buys it again, for MY sake not just his own.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I love this spray because the smell is very good and is very cool because ladys love it, when i had mine i used it every day after showered and the gym. The price is very good for the size.