BY ADIDAS

adidas Moves for Her Eau de Toilette Spray: For all the ways you play! An energetic floral fragrance for active women Top notes: grapefruit, fresh green apple, black peppercorn, ozone, peppermint, tomato leaf accord, cyclamen, and tagete Heart notes: juniper, cedarwood, lavender, rose, mandarin, waterfall freesia, and geranium Base notes: sheer woods, green notes and musk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to perfume choice for every day wear; even for a night out! The smell isn't overpowering and you don't need to spray a lot to get the job done. My only complaint is that it's not easy to find for purchase. I find that it's typically only sold around Christmas time in local stores but it's pretty inexpensive so I make sure to stock up when I get the chance! Love the scent; very refreshing!
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When moves for her first came out it was my favorite! It's always been affordable and the scent does last a long time. The last time I tried it it had more of a lingering alcohol scent and less of the feminine perfume scent I was used to.
Adriauna T.
Medford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product a few years ago and it was my go to spray. No matter where I was going- whether school, the store or just waking up on a lazy Sunday. It has a bit of a strong scent like a men's cologne but I personally fell in love.
Deanna L.
Port Allegany
Smells amazing!!!! Super affordable and one of my absolute favorites to wear!!!!! I also love the lotion they provide if you purchase a gift set!!! The bundle makes for a perfect scent to wear out and about or even on a date night!!
 This product is SOOOOOOOOOO 000000000000 good I was talking to Justin for somebody who likes with you and I'm kind of using the Apple auto correcting me and it's not really working but like yeah should just go by this product because it's so bad and I would recommend it
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Honestly i didnt know this perfume was still on the market, now that i know i will be setting out to grab a bottle! This used to be my go to in highschool, nice fresh clean scent! Great for every day wear!
Nicole P.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a simple light scent. Easily found at any store and it is affordable compared to like scents. It isn't over powering but can be smelled easily when around.
Este perfume es una esquisites su embase como el contenido son hermosos y sirve para uno y para los regalos y espero que sigan asiendo mas maravillas como esta
Yuliannes G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta este Spray es muy bueno, tiene un olor refrescante y duradero, es unico, y me encanta usarlo de diario, me encantaria volver a tener uno asi.
Christina S.
Hastings
This is my all around ride or die smell i love it so much. It made me sad when i could not find it i picked up 4 bottles the one time i found it.