by Coty

Does it really smell good on men?
So does this smell that great like everyone says it does? What could you say it smells like ?
Start your review of Adidas Moves by Coty Gift Set -- 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2 oz Hair & Body Wash for Men!
How would you rate this product?
Somerset, KY
Before my dad passed away, he loved this stuff. He used it everyday. He'd use it in the morning and come home from work in the evening still smelling good. This stuff smells awesome and stays put all day. I even went out and bought a bottle for my fiancé.
Mundelein , IL
Gave it too my husband as a gift and after every shower he smelled great the smell coming out of the shower was a great smeel it's as if he had just taken a show in perfume he's skin keep the smeall even after the shower!! Truly recommend it for him!!
This is one of my fiance favorite cologne. I purchased it for him about 2 Christmas ago and ever since then he has made sure to always keep a bottle on the dresser. I love how it smells on him.
Clifton Hts, PA
I bought this for my fiancé for Christmas last year and he loved it! It is really cheap for the set and it smells just like a high end cologne! We both love it and he always smells amazing all day long! They also have them on clearance a lot so look out for that!
Jack, AL
This cologne smells great and I usually buy these during Christmas for my teen boys and male family members and they all seem to like it. The bottle looks nice and they are normally a great price during holiday seasons! I would buy this again!
West River, MD
My husband likes that its a light citrus fragrance and the fact that its reasonably priced. The smell lasts throughout the day, or at least 2/3 of the day. I also enjoy the smell, it smells great but doesn't overpower the entire roome.
Glouster, OH
A cute set for gift giving, I knew several guys who wore this in school. Smells great. Adidas Moves by Coty Gift Set -- 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2 oz Hair & Body Wash for Men
Pineville, LA
I bought this for my husband at marshalls for like $6 and I wasn't expecting it to smell all that good but it actually does! It smells amazing.
My brother uses this and surprisingly it smells good. I didn't think a shoe brand's cologne would but it does. it's not overpowering either
Manchester, MO
I bought this as a giftset for my younger brother for his birthday and he really likes it! It was definitely a good value for the price.