BY ADIDAS

Destiny S.
It smells very generic, cheap, overpowering smell. For me, this is one you can get an off brand and it will smell exactly the same. Reminiscent of hairspray and does not meet my expectations. Honestly, I think it will make you smell worse than better, would NOT recommend.
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
This is my husbands favorite colonge. It has a great fresh scent and i love it on him . Its super affordable and smells like the expensive stuff. It comes in a little bottle thats great to keep in your car or for traveling. it also come in aftershave that smells just as good
Letty M.
Rubidoux
My brother got this for his birthday and has been using it everyday since. When he runs out he's always asking for another it smells so fresh and not like alcohol like some other brands tend to smell like.
Kat L.
It was my boyfriends and I honestly liked it so much I stole it from him. He was a little upset and understandably it's smells so good. I bought him a new bottle for Christmas. The price was bad either
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
I have loved this sent since the late 90's. Me, as a female, loved it so much I would wear it myself. With that said, no it does not have a feminine sent to it, I just really loved it. Its affordability and easy to find. Adidas found a cologne that words and they have stuck with it.
María S.
In a classic adidas perfume, I love the fragrance notes it has, it's also very masculine. Its price is very comfortable. I recommend using it in the day, it is where the fragrance is the protagonist. It is very good for a boyfriend, husband, gentleman, etc.
Gerald B.
Jamestown, PA
THIS STUFF US AMAZING. i have used this for 3 years and have never gotten a feed up with the way it smells. every one seems to love it. it smalls very clean and professional
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
I LOVE this stuff, every time i see a sale on this i stock up. I wish i could find more sales through out the year and not just around the holidays.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
This is more of an everyday wear fragrance! I would say that this suits teens or older men…..it's not really a 'current' fragrance in my opinion.
Julie P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this! It smells wonderful! It has like a fresh clean smell but its not like fresh clothing smell. It just smells nice and fresh