BY ADIDAS

Buy Adidas Gift Sets - Adidas Moves by Adidas for Men 2 Piece Set: 1.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray + 0.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - Great For: Spring/Summer see more...

Jared Moore M.
My favorite goto cologne. It smells amazing and my fiance loves it. And it's not to overpriced for a bottle. Only problem o have is going through the bottle so fast
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
This brand has different fragrance but this one especially has a unique aroma that reflects the elegance with that person who is always linked with the sport and healthy life and thus you can be fresh while, perfect its combination. recommended
Destiny B.
I would love to purchase this again!! My boyfriend loves it, I love it , it stays on all day. The bottle is a decent, very simple. The scent is amazing! Every girl with like it on the boyfriend . Great product no need for improvement!
Alicia D.
Essexville, MI
Love this cologne. My husband has been wearing it for as long as I can remember. They have the gift sets out at Christmas time and I always pick one up as a filler gift. Every Christmas he gets new bottle. (A little goes a long way!)
Erinn V.
My husband used this for a while and I liked it a lot. Bottle is nice, the scent isn't too strong and we needed one that wasn't too expensive, which this one is not! The only thing is that it didn't last very long.
Jessica D.
Niagara falls, NY
I buy this cologne for my husband all the time! Every Christmas he expects it in his stocking haha! Great smell and always stays on! Plus it has a nicely shaped bottle for easy storage where it's not too bulky!
Taylor M.
Providence
I enjoy buying this as a gift for my cousins. They love it. It smells very nice. It is also very affordable especially for the value! It is long lasting as far as I can tell. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla N.
Murfreesboro, TN
My boyfriend wears this Cologne and I LOVE the smell. Can't seem to get enough actually but just some info if you're looking at buying it
Brandon W.
Klamath Falls
I've used this cologne for like 5 years now, and the smell is really good, except for its kind of weak. You really have to use a lot.
Christie B.
Oceola
My husband got this one time and something in the formula made him break out so we didn't buy it again but it did smell good.