Adidas Moves By Adidas Edt Spray .5 oz uploaded by Tabitha J.Adidas Moves By Adidas Edt Spray .5 oz uploaded by Keesha P.

BY ADIDAS

Addidas Made In USA see more...

Bethaney C.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite sprays/mists i have ever used. I get a bottle on Mother's Day and Christmas every year. It's a good price considering it doesn't take much and it lasts all day. It's a very light scent and not overpowering. I will continue to purchase and also to recommend.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
This is an oldie but still goodie. it came out when I was a teenager. I loved it then snd I still love it now. it has its own unique smell. every time I wear it people ask me What kind of petfume sm I wearing and I tell the Adidas Moves for Her, and they tell me I smell really good.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Patchogue, NY
I have been using this scent for years, its affordable and sweet! the smell isn't to overpowering but it does last long I but maybe 2 bottles a year!!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This is the best adidas perfume I've ever tried. It's very affordable and sweet smelling. I've used it for many years.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This has been out since I was young, I preferred this scent over others growing up and still frequently use this today, it has not changed and still smells good even for hours through work and going to the gym.
sonya k.
sonya k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so freaking good!! I will definitely be buying again. Smells the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reggie G.
Reggie G.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray! It is light and fresh and perfect for an everyday perfume in the spring or summer. Not overpowering at all.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
WAKE FOREST, NC
My boyfriend uses this cologne. I absolutely love it on him. I went and got a bottle myself so that way i can smell like him. definitely something that i would just wear by myself, and the full bottle and the small bottle are both worth their prices.
rachel c.
rachel c.
Newport, KY
I love addidas for her my favorite since I was like 15 I hope they keep this perfume around
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was actually really surprised by how much I like the scent of this. It smells manly but is not too over the top. I think it is one of the best cheap colognes out there that smells close to expensive.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
We got this with a sock set has anyone else gotten it like this before??
Dayana L.
Dayana L.
Describe this scent
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Preference between this and Tommy girl?
Aria N.
Aria N.
London
How good is this???
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
What's your favorite Adidas scent?