Apparel & AccessoriesShoesAdidas
Mens UltraBoost 20 Low-Top Sneakers

Adidas Mens UltraBoost 20 Low-Top Sneakers

by Adidas

Adidas Mens UltraBoost 20 Low-Top SneakersulliBoost cushioning midsole delivers superior comfort /liliContinental rubber outsole is designed to outlast the elements /liliFits true to size order your normal size/liliLace up /liliLogo patch at tongue /liliWeb ID 3440301/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adidas Mens UltraBoost 20 Low-Top Sneakers!
Robert T.
porter
Adidas Mens UltraBoost 20 Low-Top Sneakers uploaded by Robert T.
I normally don't wear addidas, but when I put these on they were so comfortable I had to have them. The support for the whole insole is awesome. I wish I could wear them everyday.
Taral P.
Buena Park, CA
These are definitely the best running shoes on the market. They are incredibly comfortable and provide superior support for the sole. Your money will be well spent on these sneakers. I highly doubt them!
Christina J.
covington
Love this one in this color as well absolutely perfect shoe I also picked up my self  A pair ❤️😍
Benjamin A.
Leander
Have had these shoes for years and they’re still high quality after wearing them close to every day. I will continue to wear adidas for years to come!!!

Looking for your answer?