ADIDAS Men's Originals Superstar Shoes

by Adidas

THE ICONIC ADIDAS SUPERSTAR SHOE IN A STEALTH ALL-BLACK DESIGN.

The adidas Superstar shoe debuted in 1969 and quickly lived up to its name as basketball players league-wide laced into the shell-toe design. This version of the shoe is a faithful reproduction updated with a triple-black smooth leather upper and 3-Stripes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ADIDAS Men's Originals Superstar Shoes!
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
ADIDAS Men's Originals Superstar Shoes uploaded by Samantha J.
I love, love, love Adidas brand and these are my go-to style...the SUPERSTAR!!! When I purchase I always buy 2 pairs cause I can't wear them out when they are no longer white no more...lol! I find them reasonable in price, if you can catch them on sale you can get them for $65-$85...just depends, but they are worth it as they are classic, goes with dresses, jeans, skirts...just about everything. If don't have a pair...you must get them🙌🏼
Nayeli R.
detroit
ADIDAS Men's Originals Superstar Shoes uploaded by Nayeli R.
Definitivamente estoy enamorada de esta marca mencanta este estilo de tenis la verdad super mega feliz son mis favoritos
Jenni U.
Hempstead, NY
I love buying from this brand, I already bought my children and my husband and for me some very comfortable sandals. I really like that they always have promo codes and super discounts, but what I love the most is that you accumulate points for your next purchases.
Marcia L.
Tucson, AZ
Uno de los zapatos básicos que considero que la mayoría tiene pero aún así son muy bonitos y el diseño muy cómodo y es fácil de combinar , es de buena calidad y el precio me parece aceptable
Charlie A.
del rio
ADIDAS Men's Originals Superstar Shoes uploaded by Charlie A.
It’s awesome, I buy a two pairs of this shoes because is one for school and then one to hang out, I invite the people to buy this Adidas Superstars and they have a low price and I recommend to the youngest people because is more for people who accomplish 15+
Alejandro G.
I love this brand because their tennis shoes make them super comfortable, the prices are not expensive, and for sports or going out they are super good, it combines with everything! I love them !
Jhoel J.
durango mexico
super comodos de vdd son exactamente como los que mi madre alguna ves me compro cuando estudiaba la secundaria que recuerdos el material sigue siendo el mismo y ni que decir la manera que me hacen sentir al lucirlos cuantos recuerdos gracias adidas por tener tenis tan geniales

Looking for your answer?