BY ADIDAS

Get ready to put some bounce into your training with the Men's adidas AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes. A new engineered mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, support and acts as a breathable second skin. Enjoy responsiveness like never before thanks to the innovative Bounce midsole which delivers big on flexible cushioning and long-distance support. You'll love the snug and supportive fit of the sock-like construction, as well as the extra support that molded EVA heel clip provides. Sleek and stylish you'll always look and feel your best with the adidas AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes. Features: Upper - Engineered mesh, Midsole - Bounce, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 8.5. Color: White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. see more...

demi f.
Dallas
great, reliable shoe, not too pricy, comfortable, pros- look good from a side view, comfy, effective, nice white shoe. cons- don’t look as good from an on top view (staring down from your perspective)
Stephanie B.
Bought these shoes at the outlet for 40 bucks totally great buy and most definitely will do it again they are so comfortable you feel like you’re walking on air.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,005 reviews
I love adidas alphabounce shoes. This is my second pair of them. I have a gray pair and a black pair. They are so comfortable that I just want to keep them on. Great for my workouts or just everyday use. I highly recommend them.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
These are the most comfortable shoes on the planet! I bought 3 pairs I love them so much! It feels like you are walking on clouds. There’s no break in time. $100 bucks a pop... you got it for this kind of comfort.
Sharrukina T.
I just bought these shoes and i love them. I first found out about them on the Adidas ig page and i thought they looked so clean. They are so comfortable for any activity.
member-9b387
I needed a new pair of sneakers and I have a large foot so since these are men I can get them in a perfect size for me. I really like how they feel too.
Brandon A.
These Adidas Alpha Bounce are so comfortable for when you work out and they are so light on your feet also the Adidas Alpha Bounce aren't even to expensive
kaylee w.
Gainesville, GA
These shoes are amazing. They literally mold to your foot. They’re super supportive. Very comfortable. Also, very functional. The material is incredible, they’re so breathable. They hug your foot in all the right places. I would definitely recommend these shoes!!
ricardo p.
4134paulding ave
I gave this product a five star rating because I love the way this shoe is built .this was built for people who enjoy the outdoors or people who loves to run and show the world the way these shoes looks like and to also show people around you that these shoes shows meaning.
Taha L.
Build up your strength and endurance in these men's running shoes. The breathable mesh upper hugs the foot snugly and adapts to its natural movement. Made with BOUNCE™, the flexible midsole offers energized cushioning from heel-strike to toe-off.Runner type: neutralBOUNCE™ provides energized comfort for all sports, all dayEngineered mesh upper is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit; Seamless FORGEDMESH upper designed with areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every moveSock-like construction for snug fit; Neoprene tongue and heelStretch lining for fit and comfortGrippy rubber outsoleWeight: 11.0 ounces (size 9)Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 22 mm / forefoot: 12 mm)ImportedProduct code: BW1207Product color: Chalk White / Running White