Adidas Men's AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes, White

by Adidas

Get ready to put some bounce into your training with the Men's adidas AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes. A new engineered mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, support and acts as a breathable second skin. Enjoy responsiveness like never before thanks to the innovative Bounce midsole which delivers big on flexible cushioning and long-distance support. You'll love the snug and supportive fit of the sock-like construction, as well as the extra support that molded EVA heel clip provides. Sleek and stylish you'll always look and feel your best with the adidas AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes. Features: Upper - Engineered mesh, Midsole - Bounce, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 8.5. Color: White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult.

Do they run true to size?
Start your review of Adidas Men's AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes, White!
How would you rate this product?
Essex Jct, VT
Really like the fit and style of these shoes. They are super comfortable and I personally never had any issues with wearing them as far as them hurting my feet or anything.
4134paulding ave
I gave this product a five star rating because I love the way this shoe is built .this was built for people who enjoy the outdoors or people who loves to run and show the world the way these shoes looks like and to also show people around you that these shoes shows meaning.
Gainesville, GA
These shoes are amazing. They literally mold to your foot. They’re super supportive. Very comfortable. Also, very functional. The material is incredible, they’re so breathable. They hug your foot in all the right places. I would definitely recommend these shoes!!
Lake Zurich, IL
I love adidas alphabounce shoes. This is my second pair of them. I have a gray pair and a black pair. They are so comfortable that I just want to keep them on. Great for my workouts or just everyday use. I highly recommend them.
Swannanoa , NC
These are the most comfortable shoes on the planet! I bought 3 pairs I love them so much! It feels like you are walking on clouds. There’s no break in time. $100 bucks a pop... you got it for this kind of comfort.
Dallas
great, reliable shoe, not too pricy, comfortable, pros- look good from a side view, comfy, effective, nice white shoe. cons- don’t look as good from an on top view (staring down from your perspective)
I just bought these shoes and i love them. I first found out about them on the Adidas ig page and i thought they looked so clean. They are so comfortable for any activity.
Bought these shoes at the outlet for 40 bucks totally great buy and most definitely will do it again they are so comfortable you feel like you’re walking on air.
I needed a new pair of sneakers and I have a large foot so since these are men I can get them in a perfect size for me. I really like how they feel too.
These Adidas Alpha Bounce are so comfortable for when you work out and they are so light on your feet also the Adidas Alpha Bounce aren't even to expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...