BY ADIDAS

Get ready to put some bounce into your training with the Men's adidas AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes. A new engineered mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, support and acts as a breathable second skin. Enjoy responsiveness like never before thanks to the innovative Bounce midsole which delivers big on flexible cushioning and long-distance support. You'll love the snug and supportive fit of the sock-like construction, as well as the extra support that molded EVA heel clip provides. Sleek and stylish you'll always look and feel your best with the adidas AlphaBounce EM Running Shoes. Features: Upper - Engineered mesh, Midsole - Bounce, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 8.5. Color: White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Zoey  .
clinton
These shoes are not only comfortable to exercise in, but are also nice when you will be on your feet all day. The cushion lasted for a little over a year so I would definitely purchase another pair. I highly recommend these shoes to anyone who is active in their everyday life.
Alexandria E.
These are my favorite shoes I have a pair in black and I absolutely love them! I have really bad feet and not many shoes make my feet not hurt. Although these are about the only shoes I would ever consider wearing! They are also very cheap but good and last long!
Micheal U.
Albertville , AL
My favorite pair of shoes I own. As someone that owns a ton of shoes for a guy this is my go to daily pair. So soft and cushioned you can really feel the extra voice in your step. I would recommend these over any pair of shoe. As someone that slept on adidas, Wake Up! Adidas is coming on strong and not going anywhere.
Ant G.
Astoria, NY
These are one of the most comfortable sneakers I have worn. They go with many different outfits whether you’re going to the bar or the gym. They are totally affordable and come in many different colors. It’s a must buy!
Lazaro M.
Cutler Bay, FL
Best running shoes ever, I run a distance of 5 miles on the treadmill without a single pain to my self, it has always been a reliable brand with unique and stylish shoes and pants !
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,094 reviews
I love adidas alphabounce shoes. This is my second pair of them. I have a gray pair and a black pair. They are so comfortable that I just want to keep them on. Great for my workouts or just everyday use. I highly recommend them.
Marissa A.
Perrysburg, OH
These are amazing shoes, whether using them for casual or fitness. Very comfortable sole, with a lined heel for extra comfort. I bought these on sale and they were definitely worth the money. Highly recommend.
kaylee w.
Gainesville, GA
These shoes are not only very stylish, but the arch support it outrageous! It’s almost too good to be true. These shoes are adorable, extremely comfortable, and super functional. You can wear them to school, work, to work out, literally everywhere. They go with everything!!!
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I am on my feet working for eighteen hour days, 7 days a week. These shoes are a dream. The price is right and they are a holy grail tennis shoe. The quality is there and they lasted me forever. Great shoe.
Morgan B.
Gresham, OR
I love these shoes because they look cool and are very comfortable. They don’t get dirty easy and are super easy to clean. I’m not sure how expensive they are because they were a gift but I definitely love the look and comfort of the shoe
member-8e0c7
Hello My name is Mamon I have a great page on Instagram. I want to review this product and promote it on my pageI will be happy to deal with you
Stacey C.
Hi, I need some comfortable shoes. These versus converse what would you all choose? Thank you.