BY ADIDAS

3.4oz (100ml) EDT 5.1oz (150ml) Deodorant Spray Woody fragrance for men Fragrance released in 2010 see more...

Leah B.
I bought this fo my dad on Father's Day. It was not that expensive. The scent is almost like a summery musk. I have only bought this product once, might consider buying it again. I bought this at Edgar's. They need to give more product for the amount they charge. It's not a bad price but they need to give more product!
Naysha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Las fragancias son riquísima y muy frescas me gusta usarlo. Tienen de todo tipo, hasta el diseño de sus frascos son geniales y el tamaño ni que decir el apto para llevarlo en tu bolso y utilizarlo en cualquier momento.
Alexa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this gift for my Boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. The scent is clean and refreshing and gives him different things to use shampoo, cologne etc. He smells delicious and I love it.
Sara B.
Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fragrance is unbelievably nice. And the packaging is very nice as well but I wouldn't say it's very very long lasting smell