BY ADIDAS

Ice Dive Top notes: Kiwi, lavender, madarin orange, yuzu, mint, grapefruit, anise bergamot 2 Middle notes: Sandalwood, patchouli geranium 3 Base notes: Tonka bean, musk, vanilla, pepper ambergris This was launched by the design house of Adidas in the year 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Bousseton. Top notes are kiwi, lavender, madarin orange, yuzu, mint, grapefruit, anise and bergamot. Middle notes are sandalwood, patchouli and geranium. Base notes are tonka bean, musk, vanilla, pepper and ambergris. This fragrance is classified as Aromatic Spicy. see more...

Buy on Target*
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love when my husband wears his Adidas Ice Dive body spray it smells so good and fresh to me it lasts all day long it's a good price and definitely worth trying out I would most definitely recommend Adidas
renee t.
renee t.
My boyfriend loves this it smells so good and it last for a long time I would recommend this to my friends
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
This perfume is excellent. My boyfriend smells good use and loves.it has good size and nice presentation.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
My son uses this, it smells really clean and fresh. I does need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Luz S.
Luz S.
I love cologne, get some for your man ladies, so they can smell nice and make you want to be sniffing them all day, every day. You can find these perfumes anywhere, drug store, or high end shops.!!!!!!
Dolores M.
Dolores M.
THOUSAND OAKS, CA
My boyfriend lives this spray. Smells very fresh and clean. Very light weight smell. We will repurchase
Khris A.
Khris A.
Bowie
super nice!!!!!! It smells so good and the fragrance is perfect!!! I am a repeat customer !!!! Because it smells good.
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
The best part about this cologne is it isn't too over powering. no body likes a wiff of too much fragrance!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
My brother uses this and it smells amazing! It has a very clean smell instead of musky.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Very nice smelll my brother uses this light but yet sporty.....worth the price
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
How does this smell? Would anyone recommend this?