BY ADIDAS

Paying homage to sneaker models from the past, the Girls' Grade School adidas Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes combine throwback style with modern technology for a sneaker that stands out from the crowd. Perfect for young athletes who like to run, jump and play, the latest Tubular model offers maximum breathability for hard-working feet, thanks to an updated knit upper. Sitting atop an EVA midsole and with an OrthoLite sockliner, these powerhouse kicks deliver maximum comfort as your girl conquers the jungle gym. Features: Upper - Melange knit upper with 3D diamond pattern, Midsole - EVA foam, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 6.5. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. Material: Knit. see more...

Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my absolute favorite sneakers. I want every color. love wearing these to work. They provide great comfort and support since I spend majority of my day on my feet. I wear them jogging, to the gym and when Im simply running to the mall. They are flexible and very lightweight sneakers. I gave four stars cuz the laces always manage to come untied and they make my feet sweat for some odd reason. Other than that, love the style of this shoe
Danielle V.
Got these for my daughter and myself and love them so much! They go with everything! Super comfortable and easy to keep clean: I feel like the price was very reasonable for the great quality of shoes that they are. Adidas continues to amaze me in making awesome shoes!
Neida S.
These shoes are comfortable! I love the variety they have in colors. Price isn’t so bad either! I would definitely recommend these shoes to anyone trying to buy their kids shoes or if they use kids sizes like myself 😂
Morgan B.
Webb city, mo
My new favorite tennis shoe! Definitely going to end up with every color! The way that I, personally, walk on the sole is comforting! They aren’t extremely expensive... $70-80 dollars usually! It’s a great shoe!
Brittany F.
My fave sneakers! They’re so lightweight and airy they feel like socks! They’re so cushiony and have so much support, def my most comfy sneakers Nd they look so cute with joggers! Love them i highly recommend!
Jasmine R.
cameron,tx
This are the most comfortable shoes I have you can dress them up or dress them down and I just love them. You can also use them to work out. Plus they are so affordable that you can get two different ones
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
These shoes are my go to for work. They are so soft and comfortable and have some really good arch support. Check them out if you need something to keep your feel comfy throughout the day!
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
Surely most comfortable shoe I have ever bought.being diabetic I need a shoe that helps my feet to breathe and give my toes enough room to move around. Never have foot issues when wearing them.very cute, sporty and very in style.
Amanda W.
This shoes are super cute and in style. They are a lot more supportive than I was expecting. I feel like I can’t tie them tight enough because of how the laces are set up but other than that they are awesome shoes!!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
These are adorable and light weight. The color can match with any outfit. My four year old daughter loves them. I love them and so does she. I love adidas in general all of their sneakers have never let me down
Sarra B.
Sousse
Pls how to buy this product ?
Hadjer B.
Rue Ouled Suici, Taher
Salut, elle fait combien cette paire de chaussures??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone have a pair of these shoes?