Adidas Girls' Grade School Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes, Girl's

by Adidas

Paying homage to sneaker models from the past, the Girls' Grade School adidas Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes combine throwback style with modern technology for a sneaker that stands out from the crowd. Perfect for young athletes who like to run, jump and play, the latest Tubular model offers maximum breathability for hard-working feet, thanks to an updated knit upper. Sitting atop an EVA midsole and with an OrthoLite sockliner, these powerhouse kicks deliver maximum comfort as your girl conquers the jungle gym. Features: Upper - Melange knit upper with 3D diamond pattern, Midsole - EVA foam, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 6.5. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. Material: Knit.

Is it comfortable to wear? and is the quality good?
Salut, elle fait combien cette paire de chaussures??
Start your review of Adidas Girls' Grade School Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes, Girl's!
How would you rate this product?
I needed some good shoes for work because being on your feet for 12-16 hours at the hospital can be ruff. I purchased a pair of these shoes and have had no problem. So comfortable to walk or run in and no aches in my toes during the shift. I would recommend this brand and pair of sneaks. I love that Adidas has affordable shoes and they are always great quality. ♥️
Asheboro
Shoes are really comfortable! I loved how If I was on the go I can just slip them on. Didn’t like that it made my feet look fat or maybe my food is already fat I don’t know but over all the shoe fit it was comfortable and affordable. I would recommend these shoes to someone else.
Shawnee, KS
My daughter loves these shoes! They are perfect for her to wear to school and have held up well throughout gym class and recess . And a bonus is they literally match almost everything! They are also easy to throw in the washing machine and look brand new again! Score!
My adidas sneakers are my go to every single day. They are the most comfortable show I have ever worn. I think there are no cons to these shoes they are beyond effective in providing comfort and style. They are affordable and I would most certainly recommend them.
Germantown , MD
I love everything from Adidas, especially that shoes, because I love to run and Adidas has helped me with this. That’s very good sneakers and I recommend that ever. That is cheap and great for race. I will never stop buying it!
Coraopolis, PA
These are my favorite shoes. They are so comfortable and light weight. They do stain easily which is problematic. They are so comfortable but not good in snow which is to be expected since they are more of a running shoe.
Brighton, MA
I would wear these all the time in college when I was running to class and needed a quick but fashionable shoe or just when I was doing errands because they are so comfy and go with every type of outfit
Toledo
I would highly recommend these shoes for someone who’s on their feet 8+ hours a day. I work in a factory and these are one of the only shoes i can wear without my feet hurting. Amazing
Philadelphia, PA
Adidas Girls' Grade School Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes, Girl's uploaded by Tiffany C.
These are my absolute favorite sneakers. I want every color. love wearing these to work. They provide great comfort and support since I spend majority of my day on my feet. I wear them jogging, to the gym and when Im simply running to the mall. They are flexible and very lightweight sneakers. I gave four stars cuz the laces always manage to come untied and they make my feet sweat for some odd reason. Other than that, love the style of this shoe
Ceres, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the adidas tubulars. Very comfortable sneakers. Super cute and trendy. I work at a hospital where I have to walk a lot and these are the most comfortable sneakers that are still cute. And they come with a lot of compliments too haha. The price is fair but be careful when choosing sizing. I went 1/2 a size smaller and they fit great.