BY ADIDAS

Adidas Moves for Him 001 is an aromatic and spicy fragrance for the man who makes it happen. see more...

David B.
Fredericksburg VA
I love this fragrance, has this fresh eucalyptus/musky scent. Suitable for the office or the evening being out and about. The bottle is attractive. I bought this from my local Target.
Kristina N.
Delta junction
I bought this for my brother he loves it, it also smells pretty good it's also a nice bottle I would prefer you to get this
Taylor W.
Dublin
I don't use Adidas beauty/body products - I only wear their clothing.I do have family members who use their fragrance products which are really affordable and are relatively good quality.I think Adidas has a lot of potential to grow into more beauty/body products for women.
Pedro L.
Bem, a fragrância não me agradou muito, mas vai do gosto ao gosto. Mas, embora eu não estivesse bem com essa fragrância, o aroma é doce, então ajuda a se acostumar, embora também seja forte, é algo como forte + doce.
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
Love the cologne but one bottle is not sealed and when I use it, it sprays my hand. But price is very nice and quality is very good. I like the smell its nice and smooth
Geinimar C.
I love this perfume always gave it to my father, I recommend it to gentlemen, my brothers and my cousins ​​and friends so that they smell rich, they are the best I love
Kizzy T.
I get this for my father's birthday and now he's a fan, he's a sport player so he feels good with this. When he use it, all the house smells good!
Evelyn J.
itapemirim
Amoooo adidasss amo tudoooo dessa marcaaa muitooo bommmmm as roupas sao lindassss amo muitooo acho muito estiloso
Matheus S.
Várzea Paulista
Adorei, acredito que isso ajudou eu ainda mais criar confiança na marca e em seus produtos de extrema qualidade.
Karly S.
I bought this for my husband, and I just love the way it smells on him. Best purchase I've made for him.

back