adidas for Women Happy Game Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kelly S.

BY ADIDAS

Adidas Happy Game Perfume by Adidas, Adidas Happy Game, from Adidas, is a fruity, floral fragrance for today’s active woman who knows that the fun doesn’t stop when the final buzzer sounds . This fun-loving scent is perfect for spring and summer activities, whether they take place on the dance floor or the field. With its delightful combination of light floral and juicy fruity notes, this fragrance is sure to become a favorite in any scent collection. A moderate longevity and sillage ensure that your presence makes a statement without being overpowering. Top notes include fruity clementine and cranberry. Lively heart notes feature floral notes, freesia and jasmine. Aromatic base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Buy on kmart*
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This smells great light clean not to overbearing something i wouldnt mind wearing every day purchased through influenster app # deals and coupons fragrence net for a fraction of the price
Rebeca D.
Maravilhoso esse perfume muito muito muito cheiroso dei de presente para uma amiga e ela adoro ate comprei um pra mim excelente.
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
I try to smell as lady like as possible when I workout so I usually add a touch of body spray before I hit the gym. This was given to me by one of my softball buddies to try since she loved it so much.  It has a girly fruity and floral scent that isn't too heavy but makes me feel feminine. I would recommend this for sure. The smell seems to fade quickly but it still makes me feel and smell feminine at the beginning of my workout and everyone knows your workout depends on your mindset.
Brooke M.
Calgary, AB
Perfume smells so good! Very good for if you play sports and want to freshen up after!!! Bought this from Walmart and it's amazing and super inexpensive!
Lillian O.
This perfume is a good perfume but it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it to like all of the other perfumes that I own stay on longer.
Stevie S.
Tullibody
It's a nice, fresh smell. Lasts for ages on my skin and clothes but can be quite overpowering. Adidas are great for fresh, sporty fragrances.
member-9004367af
This perfume smells great and is affordable and any girl would absolutely love this as a gift!!!!!!!!!!
Amber G.
Waterbury
Adidas has stepped up their game or perfumes are amazing even the guy one smell great they have all different sense trust me you'll love it
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
This perfume by addidas is the most perfect, pleasant smell. It's not too overpowering like most smells out on the market. I hope they never discontinue.
Aušrinė M.
Kauno raj., Garliava
Fresh smell, nice looking packaging, low price and over all good quality. Will buy again, but another smell