adidas for Women Happy Game Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kelly S.

BY ADIDAS

Adidas Happy Game Perfume by Adidas, Adidas Happy Game, from Adidas, is a fruity, floral fragrance for today’s active woman who knows that the fun doesn’t stop when the final buzzer sounds . This fun-loving scent is perfect for spring and summer activities, whether they take place on the dance floor or the field. With its delightful combination of light floral and juicy fruity notes, this fragrance is sure to become a favorite in any scent collection. A moderate longevity and sillage ensure that your presence makes a statement without being overpowering. Top notes include fruity clementine and cranberry. Lively heart notes feature floral notes, freesia and jasmine. Aromatic base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Buy on kmart*

Start your review of adidas for Women Happy Game Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lillian O.
This perfume is a good perfume but it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it to like all of the other perfumes that I own stay on longer.
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
I think this perfume smells really nice. I've used it, my step sister wears it all the time. If you don't like smells that are super fruity, then this would probably be a good perfume for you. The scent is pretty long lasting too. Overall I'd say it's a nice perfume.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
This spray not only smells amazing, but it also lasts for a long time! The bottle is nothing fancy, but it's easy to fit in my purse. The price was very reasonable, too!
Vitoria C.
Esse produto e muito porque tem qualidade os clientes ficam satisfeito coisas boas são muito porque da
Kris c.
This reminded me of a body splash type scent. It was very light and I didn't think it had much staying power at all.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I ended up getting this on sale. I really like these fragrances and for the price I paid, I'm really impressed by the scent and staying power.
Sophia R.
The Adidas fragrances for women are so fresh & long-lasting. The Happy Game scent smells SO good! I don't think anyone could not like this.
gleydis c.
fort lauderdale, fl
I actually got this perfume at marshalls and I love it! It smells super fresh and soft I don't like strong scents and this is perfect
Yuri M.
After a long day or even sweating you will never smell bad because of this it keeps you super fresh and you won't notice anything wrong
member-9004367af
This perfume smells great and is affordable and any girl would absolutely love this as a gift!!!!!!!!!!