adidas for Women Happy Game Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kelly S.

BY ADIDAS

Adidas Happy Game Perfume by Adidas, Adidas Happy Game, from Adidas, is a fruity, floral fragrance for today’s active woman who knows that the fun doesn’t stop when the final buzzer sounds . This fun-loving scent is perfect for spring and summer activities, whether they take place on the dance floor or the field. With its delightful combination of light floral and juicy fruity notes, this fragrance is sure to become a favorite in any scent collection. A moderate longevity and sillage ensure that your presence makes a statement without being overpowering. Top notes include fruity clementine and cranberry. Lively heart notes feature floral notes, freesia and jasmine. Aromatic base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Buy on kmart*

Start your review of adidas for Women Happy Game Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julie M.
Bell Gardens
Didn't really care for this product it was okay not really for me but a decent price foe it I would recommend it
Lillian O.
This perfume is a good perfume but it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it to like all of the other perfumes that I own stay on longer.
Kris c.
This reminded me of a body splash type scent. It was very light and I didn't think it had much staying power at all.
Stevie S.
Tullibody
It's a nice, fresh smell. Lasts for ages on my skin and clothes but can be quite overpowering. Adidas are great for fresh, sporty fragrances.
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
I think this perfume smells really nice. I've used it, my step sister wears it all the time. If you don't like smells that are super fruity, then this would probably be a good perfume for you. The scent is pretty long lasting too. Overall I'd say it's a nice perfume.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
This spray not only smells amazing, but it also lasts for a long time! The bottle is nothing fancy, but it's easy to fit in my purse. The price was very reasonable, too!
Oyin O.
Lagos
U girly girls are gonna alike the fragrance of the perfume it so feminine and I bought it online but I did not regret buying it it has a nice bottle and it long lastibgnon body or clothes it is o cool and I would recommend it to u guys so u can buy it and feel the goodness
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
This perfume by addidas is the most perfect, pleasant smell. It's not too overpowering like most smells out on the market. I hope they never discontinue.
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
I try to smell as lady like as possible when I workout so I usually add a touch of body spray before I hit the gym. This was given to me by one of my softball buddies to try since she loved it so much.  It has a girly fruity and floral scent that isn't too heavy but makes me feel feminine. I would recommend this for sure. The smell seems to fade quickly but it still makes me feel and smell feminine at the beginning of my workout and everyone knows your workout depends on your mindset.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This smells great light clean not to overbearing something i wouldnt mind wearing every day purchased through influenster app # deals and coupons fragrence net for a fraction of the price