adidas for Women Happy Game Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kelly S.

BY ADIDAS

Adidas Happy Game Perfume by Adidas, Adidas Happy Game, from Adidas, is a fruity, floral fragrance for today’s active woman who knows that the fun doesn’t stop when the final buzzer sounds . This fun-loving scent is perfect for spring and summer activities, whether they take place on the dance floor or the field. With its delightful combination of light floral and juicy fruity notes, this fragrance is sure to become a favorite in any scent collection. A moderate longevity and sillage ensure that your presence makes a statement without being overpowering. Top notes include fruity clementine and cranberry. Lively heart notes feature floral notes, freesia and jasmine. Aromatic base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Buy on kmart*
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
I try to smell as lady like as possible when I workout so I usually add a touch of body spray before I hit the gym. This was given to me by one of my softball buddies to try since she loved it so much.  It has a girly fruity and floral scent that isn't too heavy but makes me feel feminine. I would recommend this for sure. The smell seems to fade quickly but it still makes me feel and smell feminine at the beginning of my workout and everyone knows your workout depends on your mindset.
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
I think this perfume smells really nice. I've used it, my step sister wears it all the time. If you don't like smells that are super fruity, then this would probably be a good perfume for you. The scent is pretty long lasting too. Overall I'd say it's a nice perfume.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
This spray not only smells amazing, but it also lasts for a long time! The bottle is nothing fancy, but it's easy to fit in my purse. The price was very reasonable, too!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This smells great light clean not to overbearing something i wouldnt mind wearing every day purchased through influenster app # deals and coupons fragrence net for a fraction of the price
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
This perfume by addidas is the most perfect, pleasant smell. It's not too overpowering like most smells out on the market. I hope they never discontinue.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I ended up getting this on sale. I really like these fragrances and for the price I paid, I'm really impressed by the scent and staying power.
Lillian O.
This perfume is a good perfume but it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it to like all of the other perfumes that I own stay on longer.
Amber G.
Waterbury
Adidas has stepped up their game or perfumes are amazing even the guy one smell great they have all different sense trust me you'll love it
Sophia R.
The Adidas fragrances for women are so fresh & long-lasting. The Happy Game scent smells SO good! I don't think anyone could not like this.
Yuri M.
After a long day or even sweating you will never smell bad because of this it keeps you super fresh and you won't notice anything wrong