MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
I try to smell as lady like as possible when I workout so I usually add a touch of body spray before I hit the gym. This was given to me by one of my softball buddies to try since she loved it so much.  It has a girly fruity and floral scent that isn't too heavy but makes me feel feminine. I would recommend this for sure. The smell seems to fade quickly but it still makes me feel and smell feminine at the beginning of my workout and everyone knows your workout depends on your mindset.