BY ADIDAS

adidas for Women Happy Game Body Fragrance: For the woman who is joyful and easy going For a moment of true happiness Top notes: modern blend of colorful cranberry, sparkling clementine sorbet and melon blossom Heart notes: the luminous heart reveals a feminine bouquet of freesia and dewy jasmine. Base notes: lush notes of blond wood and golden amber Your favorite fragrance for every occasion see more...

MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to smell as lady like as possible when I workout so I usually add a touch of body spray before I hit the gym. This was given to me by one of my softball buddies to try since she loved it so much.  It has a girly fruity and floral scent that isn't too heavy but makes me feel feminine. I would recommend this for sure. The smell seems to fade quickly but it still makes me feel and smell feminine at the beginning of my workout and everyone knows your workout depends on your mindset.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
The Adidas fragrances for women are so fresh & long-lasting. The Happy Game scent smells SO good! I don't think anyone could not like this.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I ended up getting this on sale. I really like these fragrances and for the price I paid, I'm really impressed by the scent and staying power.
Kris c.
Kris c.
This reminded me of a body splash type scent. It was very light and I didn't think it had much staying power at all.
Renata M.
Renata M.
Atlanta, GA
Does it have the same smell as the deodorant?
April N.
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I love most Adidas scents but haven't tried this one. Has anyone used it and can you tell me how it smells?