adidas for Women Fruity Rhythm Body Fragrance, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Sabrina S.

BY ADIDAS

adidas for Women Fruity Rhythm Body Fragrance: Sweet, fruity floral fragrance Enhance your feminine and cool attitude see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel L.
My #giftcrush this year is this perfume! Honestly my favorite perfume because it smells so good and literally lasts all day. Definitely recommend this product if you are wanting a fruity perfume that lasts forever. You can purchase it at Wal-Mart and sometimes target. You won't regret it.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This scent is great! Also, this product is relatively cheap. I came across is at Target and picked it up because I needed a fragrance on the whim. It DOES NOT last long at all, however. I usually leave it in the car and put it on right before entering my destination. You get what you pay for, however. Otherwise, I would recommend this product.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
My favorite! Been using this past 7 years and I love how mild it is and the way the fragrance lasts all day long! It suits all my moods ..!

It's a:
Must try
Everyday use
Mild beautiful fragrance
Affordable
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
I love this scent so much! I am already on my second bottle! I bought mine at Walmart for $8 which is a great deal. The bottle isn't the biggest but it does have a good amount in it. The scent is fruity, refreshing and clean. There is nothing to complain about, it lasts all day and it's the perfect everyday scent!
Michaela J.
I bought this fragrance yesterday and I AM IN LOVEEEE!!! It is super affordable being not about $8 a bottle too! The scent takes a while to wear off aswell! The bottle is very sleek looking. I will buy this product again for sure!!!
Cadeidre W.
When my husband brought this phone I was vet skeptical. Typically I only wear high end fragrances. I placed it on my wrist first just to make sure it would not cause skin irritation but it didn't and it smelled great. I could even smell it hours later which was a big surprise.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This perfume is amazing. It smells SOOOOgood and it lasts all day. Totally worth every single penny. I've been a repeat user for about 3-4 years. Can't ever get enough... totally recommend this to others.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
We keep this in the car for whenever I feel I need a perfume pick me up. It's not too strong or fruity. I absolutely love this. I always get compliments whenever I wear it!
Ariana I.
I love the packaging of this product!!! It smells very tropical and fruity. It come with a good amount of product too! When i used this I feel very fresh and clean afterwards! Overall very great!!!!!!!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I actually really like this fragrance but I wouldn't purchase it again only for the simple fact that I think it's more of a teenager fragrance that makes sense.