adidas for Women Fruity Rhythm Body Fragrance, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Sabrina S.

BY ADIDAS

adidas for Women Fruity Rhythm Body Fragrance: Sweet, fruity floral fragrance Enhance your feminine and cool attitude see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This scent is great! Also, this product is relatively cheap. I came across is at Target and picked it up because I needed a fragrance on the whim. It DOES NOT last long at all, however. I usually leave it in the car and put it on right before entering my destination. You get what you pay for, however. Otherwise, I would recommend this product.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
My favorite! Been using this past 7 years and I love how mild it is and the way the fragrance lasts all day long! It suits all my moods ..!

It's a:
Must try
Everyday use
Mild beautiful fragrance
Affordable
leah b.
I love this scent so much! I am already on my second bottle! I bought mine at Walmart for $8 which is a great deal. The bottle isn't the biggest but it does have a good amount in it. The scent is fruity, refreshing and clean. There is nothing to complain about, it lasts all day and it's the perfect everyday scent!
Michaela J.
I bought this fragrance yesterday and I AM IN LOVEEEE!!! It is super affordable being not about $8 a bottle too! The scent takes a while to wear off aswell! The bottle is very sleek looking. I will buy this product again for sure!!!
Cadeidre W.
When my husband brought this phone I was vet skeptical. Typically I only wear high end fragrances. I placed it on my wrist first just to make sure it would not cause skin irritation but it didn't and it smelled great. I could even smell it hours later which was a big surprise.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This perfume is amazing. It smells SOOOOgood and it lasts all day. Totally worth every single penny. I've been a repeat user for about 3-4 years. Can't ever get enough... totally recommend this to others.
Mary R.
Freeport, TX
We keep this in the car for whenever I feel I need a perfume pick me up. It's not too strong or fruity. I absolutely love this. I always get compliments whenever I wear it!
Ariana I.
I love the packaging of this product!!! It smells very tropical and fruity. It come with a good amount of product too! When i used this I feel very fresh and clean afterwards! Overall very great!!!!!!!
Dafne P.
This product smells so good and keep me feeling fresh and clean all through out the day Very good product doesn't feel sticky or dry your skin
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
It has a Good scent at a good price no complains I love this fragance to wear on the go I definitely want to recommend this