Adidas Fair Play Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

by Adidas

A unique blend of notes.

What kind of scent would you describe this as?
Is this at the outlet stores.
Start your review of Adidas Fair Play Eau de Toilette Spray for Men!
Short Hills, NJ
This smells really great. I think the packaging is really nice and simple. I would buy this product again
Easton , PA
This cologne is a little less expensive but it still smells good. I feel like it has a refreshing scent.
Pasco, WA
This cologne smells really good! My husband uses it when he goes to the gym! Very refreshing smell!
For the price it smell amazing wish it would last longer smell wise. But you get what you pay for
Orlando , FL
I love the smell of this cologne One of my favorites that I got for my husband and his too
Leominster, MA
This is just amazing does smell clean and last long is just delicious and worth the price
Gainesville, FL
One of the best colognes out there. I always repurchase this when my boyfriend runs out.
San Antonio, TX
This spray smells really really good. My husband's favorite! The smell lasts for awhile.
Binghamton, NY
It isn't my favorite cologne for guys, but my brother & Uncle seems to really like it!
This smells really nice for everyday. It's not too overpowering which I like.
This smells really nice for everyday. It's not too overpowering which I like.