Adidas Fair Play Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

by Adidas

A unique blend of notes.

What kind of scent would you describe this as?
Is this at the outlet stores.
Start your review of Adidas Fair Play Eau de Toilette Spray for Men!
Chicago , IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I remember my brother using this cologne!!! It's decent in scent but it wears off I also remember him always saying "I don't lile it that it wears off "yet he still bought it, it is affordable and can be found at most stores I recommend if you don't want to spend much.
washington
I'm not even a male but I love to smell this when I'm at my friends house who always wears this. It has a very masculine scent, but it's subtle. I love how it's not too strong compared to many other colognes
Memphis , TN
I got this cologne for my boyfriend and it smells amazing, really fresh, sporty, and manly. It's not too expensive either and every dollar is worth it. Adidas is an amazing brand!
Knox, PA
I love the scent of Adidas Play it smells so so good to me it smells a little sweet it's a good price and a very good value nice packaging my husband uses it all the time I would most definitely recommend
Jackson, MS
I truly can say that I really to love it it was like the best coglone I personally have had that's not overly expensive an the Bottle is very fitting for the smell very cool calm and collective casual very much relaxed I tell you that it's worth it.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a good casual fragrance. Very inexpensive, but for what it is, it smells nice. As another reviewer stated, a good way to describe the scent is "refreshing". Nothing fancy here, just a nice everyday cologne that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a very inexpensive fragrance, I like to use it as a stocking stuffer at the holidays just for the male family in my life. Has a great sporty scent to it!
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a good casual fragrance. Very inexpensive, but for what it is, it smells nice.. Nothing fancy here, just a nice everyday cologne that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
I was able to find Adidas Fair Play in nice gift packages so I could give to my cousins and they loved the scent. Some thought it was a little strong, but overall it had a fresh scent.
Bell, CA
This perfume smells really good i smelled it one time when my husband went to buy a perfume and we smelled this one and it smelled good so i bought it for him.