BY ADIDAS

A unique blend of notes. see more...

• What kind of scent would you describe this as?8 Answers
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I remember my brother using this cologne!!! It's decent in scent but it wears off I also remember him always saying "I don't lile it that it wears off "yet he still bought it, it is affordable and can be found at most stores I recommend if you don't want to spend much.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love the scent of Adidas Play it smells so so good to me it smells a little sweet it's a good price and a very good value nice packaging my husband uses it all the time I would most definitely recommend
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a good casual fragrance. Very inexpensive, but for what it is, it smells nice. As another reviewer stated, a good way to describe the scent is "refreshing". Nothing fancy here, just a nice everyday cologne that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I truly can say that I really to love it it was like the best coglone I personally have had that's not overly expensive an the Bottle is very fitting for the smell very cool calm and collective casual very much relaxed I tell you that it's worth it.
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a very inexpensive fragrance, I like to use it as a stocking stuffer at the holidays just for the male family in my life. Has a great sporty scent to it!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a good casual fragrance. Very inexpensive, but for what it is, it smells nice.. Nothing fancy here, just a nice everyday cologne that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Sheri C.
Adidas Fair Play Eau de Toilette Spray for Men is a good smelling spray. I have purchased this for my little nephews. It smelled good and the price was cheap!!
Carla S.
Bell, CA
This perfume smells really good i smelled it one time when my husband went to buy a perfume and we smelled this one and it smelled good so i bought it for him.
Vickie L.
I got this for my friend once and he loves it. It's not too strong of smell which is good. It's a bit expensive to constantly repurchase but it's great.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne is amazing I smelled this one before at a store and has a good refreshing good men smell really recommend this for my boyfriend
Stephanie K.
What kind of scent would you describe this as?