BY ADIDAS

adidas Extra Fresh Body Wash: With added mint extract Delivers an immediate revitalizing sensation to cool down body and mind Developed with athletes see more...

Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
This is the only soap I buy for my boyfriend. When he's home from work he really looks and smells ROUGH! The little beads inside the soap help scrub away all the sweat and grime from a long day and leave my guy smelling so fresh and clean!
Courtney E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like this product is for men or atleast athletic people neither of which I am but boy do I love it! It gives your skin that tingly cool clean feeling when you get out of the shower and smells amazing!
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves this brand of body wash and he loves when it's christmas time because I get him three packages of the three scents. He says it makes him feel sexy. Lol
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
It's only a few things more attractive than a man who smells good! I love buying my fiancés body wash and this is one of the scents I buy. Love it! Must have for a man with a lady in his life.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this on my hubby so much. the smell is so clean and fresh , when he uses it Iam sniffing him all day. good for a basket gift
eni m.
Santa Clarita , CA
A nice shower gel that has a great fresh scent! It’s ok to use on the hair as well, the scent is not to strong. And the price is great
Rachael S.
Lexington , SC
To me I think it's really strong... but the price is great for the product. I got mine at target but you can find it any wear.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love buying this for my boys it's not super expensive and they love feeling grown up and smelling good is always a bonus!
kelci w.
I had been using this because of my best friend he smelled so good I tried and it's great even for a women
Lauren W.
Lauren

This great with sports especially with basketball. Makes me feel refreshed and clean.
Jess G.
Does this smell manly like the axxe?