BY ADIDAS

adidas Extra Fresh Body Wash: With added mint extract Delivers an immediate revitalizing sensation to cool down body and mind Developed with athletes see more...

• Does this smell manly like the axxe?5 Answers
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Belleview , FL
This is the only soap I buy for my boyfriend. When he's home from work he really looks and smells ROUGH! The little beads inside the soap help scrub away all the sweat and grime from a long day and leave my guy smelling so fresh and clean!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel like this product is for men or atleast athletic people neither of which I am but boy do I love it! It gives your skin that tingly cool clean feeling when you get out of the shower and smells amazing!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
My son loves this brand of body wash and he loves when it's christmas time because I get him three packages of the three scents. He says it makes him feel sexy. Lol
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Lexington , SC
To me I think it's really strong... but the price is great for the product. I got mine at target but you can find it any wear.
kelci w.
kelci w.
I had been using this because of my best friend he smelled so good I tried and it's great even for a women
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love buying this for my boys it's not super expensive and they love feeling grown up and smelling good is always a bonus!
Amancia B.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this on my hubby so much. the smell is so clean and fresh , when he uses it Iam sniffing him all day. good for a basket gift
Nosh W.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
It's only a few things more attractive than a man who smells good! I love buying my fiancés body wash and this is one of the scents I buy. Love it! Must have for a man with a lady in his life.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Lauren

This great with sports especially with basketball. Makes me feel refreshed and clean.
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
Had to borrow my brother's shampoo and it worked really well. Left my hair feeling very clean. The scent was mild, so I liked it, usually I find my brother's products to strong scent wise. It's reasonably priced too. He got it from Walmart. Wouldn't mind having to use it again.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Does this smell manly like the axxe?