BY ADIDAS

Adidas Deep Energy By Adidas Adidas Deep Energy Was Launched By The Design House Of Adidas Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 2007 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Evening Wear This Was Launched By The Design House Of Adidas In The Year 2007.The Nose Behind This Fragrance Is Adidas. Top Notes Are Bergamot And Mandarin; Middle Notes Are Violet, Spicy Cardamom, Apple And Blue Lavender. Base Notes Are Texas Cedar, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Amber And Musk. This Fragrance Is Classified As Woody / Aromatic. Made In Spain see more...

ashley p.
Winchester, VA
Out of the three my boyfriend has of the brand Asidas this one would have to be my favorite. Its not a very strong smell, it lasts the whole day and its not cheap but its not very pricey. the bottle lasts him about a month and a half so the price is totally worth it(:
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
I didn't like the smell of this one.. It was over powering. My boyfriend hasn't found one from addidas that he has liked that much either.
Elina L.
I love the smell of this, my fiancé wears it after the gym before he showers and it blends very well.. its really reasonably priced!
Joshua M.
Findlay, OH
Love the smell of this. I would wear it all the time. If I wouldn't forget to by it. Thankfully my wife buys it for me.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This smells great ! My boyfriend really wants me to get him this cologne! I think i will get it for christmas though.
Karla A.
Victorville, CA
I like this one because it's strong enough to last. but not strong enough to where your head starts hurting.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have seen this product befor and sure smells good :) my man would love this :)
Girls L.
hummmm... cheirinho muito bom, fragrância de boa qualidade e perfeito até para presentear alguem que amamos. o Adidas Eau De Toilette SprayDeep Energy é tudo isso e muito mais. eu uso, re-uso indico a todos. #influenster #contest #indico
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
Esse spray é maravilhosooooo, meu pai tem e ficou muito cheiroso, tem durabilidade e sempre que pode ele compra
Influenster M.
Mi novio usa este y en mi opinión es el que más me gusta. Huele rico y va bien con la piel