Adidas Eau de Toilette Spray for WomenFruity Rhythm uploaded by Chantal J.Adidas Eau de Toilette Spray for WomenFruity Rhythm uploaded by Raifah L.

BY ADIDAS

Raspberry, Musk, Black Currant, Sandalwood, Freesia, Cyclamen see more...

Adidas Eau de Toilette Spray for WomenFruity Rhythm

Start your review of Adidas Eau de Toilette Spray for WomenFruity Rhythm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Asia S.
miami
I play lacrosse so i like to have a nice smelling perfume to mask my odor a little bit. i know you aren't supposed to put on perfume when you sweat and stink but honestly id rather have a mixture of fruit and sweat than just a musty smell because im  very conscious about how i smell.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
I am not a problem for me future and the fact is that the following link to my the same as the one I had to do it is a good time to do it for a the same as a result I have a good day to you soon and will be able to do this is a good time to get a chance
Haylie O.
Duncan, SC
Amazing stuff by Adidas! Great scent and isn't too overwhelming and doesn't dry up like other perfumes but I'm a first time user of this product I have a sample of it so I'll be buying a bottle and not too pricey .
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
Su aroma trata de equilibrar las notas florales y las notas frutales. Yo lo noto con cierto frescor, lo que lo hace un perfume ideal para el verano.
Katrina b.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love the scent of this perfume it is fresh and fruity! I get a lot of compliments when I were it. Its not overpowering at all
Hayley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just repurchased a second bottle because I love this so much. It smells really fresh without being too sweet or fake smelling.
Liz D.
Austin, MN
I love the scent of this perfume it is fresh and fruity! I get a lot of compliments when I were it I highly recommend it.
MeChe P.
The memories of my adolescence are contained in this bottle because it moves me to that happy time. I like this scent
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
This purfume and the one for men are my absolutely favorite. I could smell this all day and never get tired of it.
Jen J.
Washington
Very sweet and fruity. Love this scent. Great price,
Great smell. I would definitely purchase this perfume again.