Adidas Dynamic Pulse Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Mzlle V.Adidas Dynamic Pulse Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Carolina P.

BY ADIDAS

Sporty and masculine, the distinctly enchanting aroma of the Adidas Dynamic Pulse Eau de Toilette Spray warms the senses. Launched in 1997 by Adidas, the perfume features a heady blend of fruits, citruses, and flowers that keep you feeling lively and energetic all day. While mint lends a cooling and refreshing aroma, the powdery-sweet Tonka Bean adds a hint of seduction to the perfume. Cedar Wood and woodsy notes offer lasting freshness and keep you feeling upbeat even on hectic days.

Fragrance Notes:

A fresh scent of citrus, cedar and mint with low tones of sweet fruits, fragrant woods and tonka bean.

• Gentlemen..... do you still wear this cologne? Just curio...6 Answers
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
I've tried a bunch of different colognes at different price points but I genuinely really like this scent. It's super easy to find at any drug store. No one really pays attention to it but it's a great every day scent. Not for going out but great for every day life. I think it's perfect too for introducing boys to colognes when they're young or hitting puberty.
Mary K.
Bay City
I tried this for the first time (well I didn't try it, my man friend did) and was very pleased. It had a wonderful smell that was not over powering in any way. It lasted throughout the day and I was very pleased with it. I would buy this product again.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
My son wears this. He likes that it is affordable but that it wears like a more expensive brand. I like that my house doesn't smell like a man factory, but fresh and clean instead!
Chelsey L.
Oviedo, FL
Smells so good! I got this for my significant other and I love the way it smells! The bottle is pretty and travel friendly. It hasn't broke on us yet. I can find this at Ross or TJmaxx pretty often for a super low price
Daisy Y.
Husband had this a few years ago. I think he got it from a department store. I didn't like it. To musky. I just can't see Addidas and cologne togther. Stick to shoes
MacK W.
One of my favorite men's colognes. An old high school boyfriend of mine had this product and wore it nearly every day, I absolutely loved the scent. Good value for the price and a great brand overall!
Celina C.
Marietta, GA
I bought this product for my husband and the price I got it for was so worth it, he loved it and I loved it even more! He smells so good after a bath I can't keep my hands off of him! What a great find.
member-55636
Bought this for my boyfriend he loved it great price smells good the bottle is very nice long lasting sent actual. And it's great in size I bought this at Burlington coat factory.
monica c.
This is a very good smell for men! I always love a good man odor! It is very important these days! My father has a great time :) and even makes him look more handsome than he is.
Brittany H.
Talladega , AL
I love the way this smells on my husband! He has so many different brands but this one of my faves that he wears. Smelling it on him opens feelings of safety and love. There's always something about your significant other and their aroma. Once you
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
Gentlemen..... do you still wear this cologne? Just curious, many used it but changed it to a better brand

Amazon