BY ADIDAS

An urban, dynamic fragrance for gentlemen Delivers a touch of masculinity & seduction Top notes are bergamot, mandarin Heart notes are violet, spicy cardamom, apple, blue lavender Base notes are Texas cedar, guaiac wood, patchouli, amber, musk Perfect for daytime or office wear, Product Line: Deep Energy, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Taylor W.
Kalamazoo , MI
It smells so good! My boyfriend has this and, every time he wears it, I can't stop sniffing him. LOL! It's a great fragrance and would make a wonderful gift for the man in your life.
Maria R.
Growing up i remember the boys from my family would receive this Adidas spray from my uncle for Christmas and i remember it being a strong smell that made me get a headache.
Carolina P.
All addidas from this line smells strong like a sports guys I personally im no crazy about it and my boyfriend has it
Paige B.
Ottawa , ON
I love the smell of this fragrance, my boyfriend loves the adidas and they're usually pretty fresh and masculine.