BY ADIDAS

Adidas deep energy is a pure concentrate of energy for passionate men for whom nothing is impossible. . A woody ambery fragrance.top notes : sparkling citrus burst of bergamot and mandarin, fusionned with fluid freshness of green leaves and cool sea accord.â heart notes : unexpected combination of warm cardamom, crispy green apple & masculine floral duo of lavender and violet.â base notes : strength of vibrant woods of cedar, gaïac and patchouli, textured by modern amber core & intense musk see more...

Julie O.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I have gotten this fragrance several times for my significant other. He used to wear it in Highschool, and I just fell in love with the scent. It isn't easy to describe in terms of fragrance...White musk meets fruit, spice, and a bit of something sweet/deep. In terms of comparing to other similar products, it isn't a smog in the air when sprayed, nor is it overwhelming.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift for a special person & they loves it! It smells so great; not too strong or too light
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
My boys love it, great smell , It's a good product that I would recommend !
Alaoui r.
Alaoui r.
Midelt
Hi! I'm Alaoui Rida an Electronics and Communications Engineer and tech enthusiast as well as a half-time editor-in-chief in YouTube channel.My channel have a lot of fans,so I really like this product and i want to do a review in my channel & thanks
Ayah O.
Ayah O.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my husband's favorite shower gel for couple of years now
I totally recommend to give it a try
I had an excellent result for this product, I recommend it.
Not one of the best but definitely use again