Adidas Cotton Tech Aluminum Free Women Deodorant uploaded by Krsna S.Adidas Cotton Tech Aluminum Free Women Deodorant uploaded by Krsna S.

BY ADIDAS

Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this deoderant!!MEGA bonus points for being aluminum free! It is not easy to find aluminum free deoderants / anti-perspirants that actually work. This product does!  That makes it a top choice for me.  I do not sweat at all and I do not smell. The texture is a little different, not as cake-y? Hard to explain, but its not bad! Its a little more "glossy". It slides on well and does not leave white marks. It is hard to find, so I always stock up when I find it.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have only used this deodorant once. A few years back. I don't know why i stopped using it, i really liked it. I will have to purchase it again.
Chloe M.
Wabash, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't care for this deodorant. I prefer a better smelling kind. I use gel deodorant a lot.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
I have tried this product and It dose not stay on long have to kee reapplying the predict
Krsna S.
i really like this deodorant, has a great smells, and i feel it nice in my skin.
Heather B.
Dartmouth , NS
I have been contemplating a non-aluminum alternative for a while, but I just found Degree so effective! Switched to this natural alternative about 4 weeks ago. So far I do find it effective for odor control and provides a very small amount of sweat absorbing. One thing is for sure, it does need to be re-applied once, if not twice through out the day. So far I am sticking with it. Can't give it a higher rating because it needs to be re-applied and I don't love the smell.
Kimberley P.
St, NL
So I've recently changed my deodorant. I've been using the same brand for a long while now and wanted to switch it up. I bought this Adidas one and I'm kind of liking it so far. The smell is super fresh and sporty! Although I find I have to reapply more than once daily which is annoying. So it's not yet one of my top picks but it's alright for now.
Keyana D.
Sault Ste, ON
It does the job of protecting against door for most of the day, however it is not antiperspirant so it doesn't really protect against sweating at all. I like the fragrances that this deodorant comes in, they smell very fresh and clean. Another bonus is that this is widely available at most drugstores.
Nicole D.
This product is Aluminum Free!!! Very rare for deodorants! I am only a light sweater so I find this works perfectly for me. Smells softly of baby powder. Great everyday deodorant. You may want a stronger one for working out - but I find it works well enough for me!
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this. Very clean and fresh. Works during gym workouts and yoga where I can occasionally get a sniff of it so I assume that it is working away.