Adidas Cotton Tech Aluminium Free Women Deodorant, Pure Lightness - One 2.6 Oz Tube

BY ADIDAS

Yaawaa Q.
I wanted to try an aluminum free deodorant since aluminum is cancerous. I've tried toms deodorant and it didn't work, so when I tried this one I wasn't expecting too much. It works so well! It smells very nice and it stays on while I sweat. I highly recommend even for gym days.
Brittany S.
I desperately wanted this to work- I don't have much trouble with "smell" issues, but dryness is a problem. I still thought Dove deodorant worked better, though this was not bad at all.
Janique H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
No really the best deodorant in the world but it gets the job done somewhat I guess. I wouldn't use it again.
Amanda W.
Cooks Brook, NS
It works okay, but is not worth the price tag, in my opinion. I do like that it's aluminum free.