Adidas Control 24 Hour Anti Perspirant Deodorant Stick Women Deodorant Stick, 1.6 Ounce

BY ADIDAS

Valarie H.
This product smells ok, but is not 24 hour protection like it claims. It's also kind of priced high. To me it doesn't deliver on it promise.
kebaili d.
This is more of a plump treatment gloss than an instant immediate plumper. Ater my first application I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture. After a few uses (at least once a day for approx. 4 days now) my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. The brand indicates that results are gradual and lips will be noticeably plumper after 15 days. With continued use I expect my lips to continuing experiencing the soft texture and firmness.
The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips.
Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference.
Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor.
Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable.
Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet!
I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use. (Helpful tip is to simultaneously do a lip scrub or remove as much dead skin as you can before use to speed up the smoothing process)
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Anyone who's using this product? I want to know if this is white-mark free? and if this gives you at least 24-48 hours protection like other deodorant in the market?