adidas Brazuca 2014 Glider Solar Slime Soccer Ball

adidas 2014 Brazuca Glider. Created in honor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil. Machine-stitched TPU for touch and durability. Butyl bladder. Note: All of our balls are shipped deflated. This helps in keeping our shipping costs low, savings that we can pass on to you.

How Good is this in comparison to champions league soccer ball?
What size is the soccer ball?
Is this super hard???
Start your review of adidas Brazuca 2014 Glider Solar Slime Soccer Ball!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda W.
Fulton
Absoluyely love this soccer ball played soccer for 14 years and also played internationally it was an amazing exspierence and ive met alot of awesome people along the way.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Love this ball! #adidas is great quality for not only athletic equipment but apparel too.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
My son fell in love with this Adidas soccer ball the first time he saw it. So I could not say no to him. Now he is playing all day in our backyard! High quality that will last for many more kicks!
Michelle G.
This is a great option for a soccer ball. It's pretty affordable, and I like that it's not the traditional colors so it's easy to know it belongs to you!
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
My little brother has this ball it has lasted him a long time . it was a good buy . no regrets for this purchase.
Julia S.
Chicago
I love this soccer ball. It doesn’t deflate quick and I’ve been using this ball multiple time when I go out to practice. If you are looking for a good soccer ball I would definitely recommend this one!!
Nataly A.
Smyrna, TN
For a soccer player this is a good ball to practice at home or maybe even play a little scrimmage with the fam! I really like it because the color really shows and it's easy to find
Lissi M.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: Target
Ball is decent for the price, if you’re new to soccer I’d recommend it but seasoned players or tough players should not use balls with this stitching
Griselda O.
Bridgeport, CT
My brother in law buy this ball and he have no problem with, he always buy balls from Adidas from soccer balls to soccer cleats.