BY ADIDAS #22 in Fitness Equipment

adidas 2014 Brazuca Glider. Created in honor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil. Machine-stitched TPU for touch and durability. Butyl bladder. Note: All of our balls are shipped deflated. This helps in keeping our shipping costs low, savings that we can pass on to you. see more...

Angelica ♛.
Es Bien para la familia este balón de fútbol de Adidas es comprada por mi madre a mi pequeño hermano cuando era pequeña, es un buen balón, pero con el tiempo y el uso se está rompiendo y lesionarse el pie, me gusta.
estef y.
Dawsonville , GA
I’ve played soccer for about 4 years and let me tell you adidas is my favorite brand for equipment. I absolutely love how affordable they are compared to other brands. Adidas will always be my favorite.
Javier M.
Oxnard
As a soccer player/ fan . I gotta let you guys know adidas is always the way to go ! I purchased this ball about 2 years ago and it still looks new I use it everyday . And of course I’ll recommend this product to everybody my family loves it so pretty sure yours will too !
Mihaela K.
Tacoma
I love this ball! Of all the soccer balls out there, I always enjoy using this one. My favorite sport is soccer so it's important to me that I have a ball that lasts a long time and stays in good condition after being used in different environments.
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
Jaja este balón de fútbol de Adidas es comprada por mi madre a mi pequeño hermano cuando era pequeña, es un buen balón, pero con el tiempo y el uso se está rompiendo y lesionarse el pie, especialmente cuando se juega en la playa o en la hierba descalzo, Tiene una bonita colores y con este pueden jugar adultos o niños sin ningún problema
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
When looking for a new soccer ball for my 10 year old, Adidas was the only way to go. She loved the bright colors and afforda le price. I loved the quality and brand. He ball was always the one the girls reached for. This is the nest ball ever. It holds it shape no matter how many girls are kicking it around. Adidas has the best balls for your buck.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Tabetha P.
We use adidas soccer balls for my 4 yo who is learning. They have a lot of great items for soccer. We bought our ball at a local soccer store. They are mid-range, so affordable and you know you are getting good quality.
c. ♡.
North Carolina
this is a really affordable and very durable soccer ball! great for any weather! i played with it often when my father first got it for me but i love this ball. it's always been my favorite.
Olivia M.
Vancouver
I have this soccer ball for practices and it's good quality and it's a sturdy ball. It does get super slippery when it gets wet but I love the ball. It's super bright and vibrant and it's good for not getting confused with other teammates balls. Would recommend
Christina A.