adidas Brazuca 2014 Glider Solar Slime Soccer Ball uploaded by Rebecca C.

BY ADIDAS #13 in Fitness Equipment

adidas 2014 Brazuca Glider. Created in honor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil. Machine-stitched TPU for touch and durability. Butyl bladder. Note: All of our balls are shipped deflated. This helps in keeping our shipping costs low, savings that we can pass on to you. see more...

Jesse🐢 L.
Lewisville
Solid soccer ball, my friends and I take a few of these out to pass, shoot, and just mess around. Not too badly priced, for the quality of the ball it is a great option! Doesn’t break the budget, however there are times where the ball randomly loses air over night and I checked it is not a hole. The ball doesn’t hold air as well as some other types of balls. But solid budget item!
Emma P.
When I got the actual fifa ball last year or two years ago I was pending cause it was pretty expensive ($170) but I decided to pull through for my love of soccer. Definitely would recommend putting the expensive balls on the shelf and not using them unless you’re going solo (someone traded my ball out for their cheap dud). Overall I liked the ball and clearly someone else did too.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a really nice soccer ball. It is well made and it lasts a long time. It is easy to use and it is fun to use. You can use it for fun in your backyard or on the soccer field. I was satisfied with it.
carlos q.
California
This ball lasted me a pretty long time, which suprised me because I live in a rugid area.I used to kick it into bushes and also cacties and it still wouldn't pop.But the only problem was that it would deflate if you left it in the sun for too long, but other than that it's a great ball for a good price
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Es Bien para la familia este balón de fútbol de Adidas es comprada por mi madre a mi pequeño hermano cuando era pequeña, es un buen balón, pero con el tiempo y el uso se está rompiendo y lesionarse el pie, me gusta.
x x.
x
This is one of the mannnyyy soccer balls I have collected to play with and of course it works great! Good size, great design, works just like it should on the field. Got one of my friends to buy it too.
Kayla F.
Nice coloring and style. Perfect ball to use for any soccer. Perfect cushioning so it doesn’t hurt when kicked. Use this everyday because it is perfect quality and I love it.
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
I love this ball! Of all the soccer balls out there, I always enjoy using this one. My favorite sport is soccer so it's important to me that I have a ball that lasts a long time and stays in good condition after being used in different environments.
Mychel O.
Columbus, IN
I love shopping at Adidas I get all my soccer equipment there, it has great reviews with soccer and so many teams are sponsored by them. I enjoy shopping at adidas.Adidas
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
My sister plays soccer and she loves this ball. I also like it because of the fun colors. I don’t think that this is a hard ball. It’s great for playing soccer or training.
Christina k.