BY ADIDAS

adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Other More For Kids' & Baby - Finish Line Athletic Shoes see more...

Sebastien S.
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
A great classic iconic adidas shoe, the "shell-toes" that has been updated a little with better cushioning then the older models has been brought back and been extremely popular amongst the crowds now. This shoe is great for narrow and wide footed people. Very stylish and compliments many outfits which makes this shoe a great everyday shoe. You can find them at most sneaker retailers and the price is reasonable too (below $100).
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
I have a pair these and they are super comfy! The women's sizing runs large (at least from my experience) so order at least 2 sizes down.

Other than that, they're the perfect causal shoe to wear and makes the perfect addition to almost any outfit.
Maleek H.
Maleek H.
Coral Springs
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
Superstar is adored for its simple leather upper, thin leather tongue, and of course, the signature rubber shell-toe. Obviously, not to be ones to sit on a good thing and assume it will continue its run of success, adidas eventually released the Superstar II, which came with a few improvements such as a thicker tongue with more padding, a soft inner lining, additional heel cushion, and a herringbone traction pattern on the rubber outsole. For the most part though, the overall look was maintained and to this day, I seldom fail to see a pair of these shell-toe kicks while I’m out and about.
Dianne B.
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
I was surprised how comfortable these shoes are.They are so easy to put on I just slide my feet into them when I'm ready to go some where.There very cheap for shoes it was only $70.And I would recommend these to anyone, it goes with almost any outfit.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
I love the classic all star shoe, it's what Adidas is known for!! Disappointed that they don't make this shoe in women's so I had to purchase this in a boys size five, but that's totally okay!! Very comfortable sneaker that I can wear with just about anything. Sad I missed out on the limited edition Star Wars embellishments. Please bring it back!!
Slay C.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
Back in my middle school days I would always purchase Adidas sneakers for boys just because I liked the style and the way it fitted. I would wear them everyday with a pair of shorts. I just wish they had the same trendy styles for their female sneaker collection. Would I recommend to a friend? I would but not highly.
Sarah Louise R.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
I really like these comfortable, trendy sneakers from Adidas. They really do look good with everything, the only problem is that I feel like I see these on people's feet every time I look around. They are comfy and cute, but beware that when you buy them, you're joining the group of ever growing teen girls who also own them.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Fulton, MD
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
LOVE these sneakers! They are super comfortable and they go with almost any outfit. I bought my pair a little over a year ago and they still feel great! One problem that I do experience is the rubbing off of dark athletic socks onto the inner fabric. It leaves dark marks that are hard to remove.
Deb Y.
Deb Y.
San Jose , CA
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
My obsession with the Adidas brand goes a long way it's my #1 athletic brand.  I even bought Taylormade  golfclubs and golf equipment years ago cause of my obsession for Adidas.  Never been disappointed with any of my Adidas purchase.  I can't find a single fault in this brand.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Review for: adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line
I have these shoes for over 2 years now and they still look brand new just need to clean them up. For Father's Day I bought my dad the same shoes and he said they are super comfortable. They are affordable. Yes I would recommend them, they match with everything
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Renton, WA
I've been seeing girls wearing shoes like these, It makes me want a pair for myself! Are they comfortable ?
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Loveland, CO
Are these Adidas comfortable?
Rayane A.
Rayane A.
Amei, amei, amei. Muito lindo! Me envia um, por favoooor!
Olá acredito que o Adidas superstar seja incrível, maravilhoso e confortável pois é conhecido e adorado por todos