BY ADIDAS

adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Other More For Kids' & Baby - Finish Line Athletic Shoes see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tabitha S.
Clute, TX
I had to get these shoes because they were out of the girls shoes in this color but I think these did great. They are a little uncomfortable if you go on a very long walk but if you go to the mall it would be perfect. If you go on a mile walk it is not so comfortable.
I absolutely love these sneakers. I wear them almost everyday and they are so cute and trendy. They go with basically every outfit and you can dress them up or down. They are a little pricy on depending which ones you get but well worth it!
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
A great classic iconic adidas shoe, the "shell-toes" that has been updated a little with better cushioning then the older models has been brought back and been extremely popular amongst the crowds now. This shoe is great for narrow and wide footed people. Very stylish and compliments many outfits which makes this shoe a great everyday shoe. You can find them at most sneaker retailers and the price is reasonable too (below $100).
Maleek H.
Coral Springs, FL
Superstar is adored for its simple leather upper, thin leather tongue, and of course, the signature rubber shell-toe. Obviously, not to be ones to sit on a good thing and assume it will continue its run of success, adidas eventually released the Superstar II, which came with a few improvements such as a thicker tongue with more padding, a soft inner lining, additional heel cushion, and a herringbone traction pattern on the rubber outsole. For the most part though, the overall look was maintained and to this day, I seldom fail to see a pair of these shell-toe kicks while I’m out and about.
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
I was surprised how comfortable these shoes are.They are so easy to put on I just slide my feet into them when I'm ready to go some where.There very cheap for shoes it was only $70.And I would recommend these to anyone, it goes with almost any outfit.
Jessica L.
Rahway , NJ
I love the classic all star shoe, it's what Adidas is known for!! Disappointed that they don't make this shoe in women's so I had to purchase this in a boys size five, but that's totally okay!! Very comfortable sneaker that I can wear with just about anything. Sad I missed out on the limited edition Star Wars embellishments. Please bring it back!!
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
I really like these comfortable, trendy sneakers from Adidas. They really do look good with everything, the only problem is that I feel like I see these on people's feet every time I look around. They are comfy and cute, but beware that when you buy them, you're joining the group of ever growing teen girls who also own them.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Back in my middle school days I would always purchase Adidas sneakers for boys just because I liked the style and the way it fitted. I would wear them everyday with a pair of shorts. I just wish they had the same trendy styles for their female sneaker collection. Would I recommend to a friend? I would but not highly.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I have a pair these and they are super comfy! The women's sizing runs large (at least from my experience) so order at least 2 sizes down.

Other than that, they're the perfect causal shoe to wear and makes the perfect addition to almost any outfit.
Gabrielle S.
Hempstead, NY
LOVE these sneakers! They are super comfortable and they go with almost any outfit. I bought my pair a little over a year ago and they still feel great! One problem that I do experience is the rubbing off of dark athletic socks onto the inner fabric. It leaves dark marks that are hard to remove.
Ariel L.
Renton, WA
I've been seeing girls wearing shoes like these, It makes me want a pair for myself! Are they comfortable ?
Taylor L.
Loveland, CO
Are these Adidas comfortable?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with jeans?
nissi d.
do i get free stuff on this blog because everywone is talking about this pleas check out my page her on influenster to send me a email thank you very much i already do some reviews abut product so ca i also have them on a monday because tho whole week i"m going on avacation so yeah maybe wednesday bt i"m going that day on a vacation thank you very much
Eva C.
Adorei voces poderiam me enviar um gostaria de esperimentar ele para avaliar ele .