Adidas Boys' Grade School Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes, Boy's, Black uploaded by Eneida G.

BY ADIDAS

Inspired by throwback sneaker models, the Boys' Grade School adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Knit Casual Shoes combines style from the past with modern technology for a sneaker that stands out from the crowd. Perfect for active grade schoolers who like to run, jump and play, the latest Tubular model offers maximum breathability for hard-working feet, thanks to an updated knit upper. Sitting atop an EVA midsole and with an OrthoLite sockliner, these powerhouse kicks deliver maximum comfort as your kiddo conquers his favorite sports. Features: Upper - Melange knit upper with 3D diamond pattern, Midsole - EVA foam, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 7.0. Color: Black. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. Material: Knit. see more...

Hope S.
Flagstaff
Very comfortable, stylish and can go with many outfits. The laces are thicker and sometimes don’t like to stay tied whereas other times they stay tied for days. Good price as well. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again
These are amazing! So comfy & have great arch support. They run true to size. I will definitely be purchasing a new pair very soon! For this quality, they are definitely affordable! I highly recommend them!
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
I am very picky when it comes to buying running shoes but when a friend recommended the Adidas Tubular Shadow I decided to give them a try. Best decision ever. As a licensed cosmetologist I'm constantly on my feet and many shoes hurt my feet but not with these. They are very light, extremely comfortable, and they come in a variety of colors to match many outfits. I bought myself a pair and even for my daughter and fiancé. They love the shoes.
Darlene R.
Carteret
I recently bought this on the Adidas website and I love them! They are super comfortable, easy to put on, can be worn any day with casual clothing and for exercising as well! I definitely would recommend these shoes and I’m also playing on buying another pair on a different color.
Jonna D.
These are really nice shoes. I love Adidas because the are comfortable and durable. Also, they are always very fashionable
Danielle S.
Ocala
Love these shoes soooo much!! Stylish, comfortable, easy to clean. They work with going-out outfits and workout outfits.
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
My son loves adidas all around from shoes to clothing. Very good quality and very satisfied.
Lokesh S.
This adidas shoes is soo amazing light weight and the material is very soft and comfortable for all types of feets this is very good for school boys
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
I really like this product i got them for my 8 year old son he wears these for school smart yet sporty her loves them
Skye Y.
Australia
My toddler loves these shoes! They've definitely helped with his development in walking and running!