BY ADIDAS

Part of the adidas Originals Collection this basketball-inspired shoe features a tumbled leather upper with embroidered logos and a rubber toe cap. Sure to become one of their faves, the Superstar has a clean, classic look that goes with everything in their closet. Features: Upper - Leather, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 6.0. Color: White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. Pattern: Embroidered. Material: Leather. see more...

Mia R.
Love these sneakers. I’ve had them a few times. The cons are they don’t have much cushion but I only use them for fashion purposes. They are affordable because they are classic. Love that they maintain their shape and are easy to clean.
Jasmin M.
Hamilton
These shoes are so cute and comfy. I actually got a pair with pink stripes instead of black. I have one problem with them and that’s because they always make my feet stink after I wear them . But I would recommend them .
Emily M.
Audubon Park
These shoes are one of the most comfortable shoes I have even owned. They go with almost every outfit since they are black and white. Even when they get dirty, they are easy to clean, considering they are mostly white!
Lídia K.
sammamish
I love how  this tênis is so comfortable for everywhere

is so casual and in the same time is fancy to use with everything

is very usually to go anywhere

some is a little expensive to me, but I can take it on promotions
yes I recommend for everyone ho
Starbuck
Overall I love the look of these shoes. It’s super cute with some cut off jeans and tank top anyway. They also surprising fit very well on my feet for boys shoes.
Audra M.
Pittsburgh
Clean and cool look for any kid in school or outside in the field. They are comfortable and cushioned. These shoes are durable and affordable, you will not be disappointed! They match everything and I would recommend them!
Rebecca T.
fresno
I love these adidas shoes. They’re super comfortable. They look so good with every outfit. The only thing that sucks is how hard it is to keep them clean or clean them, for the obvious reason being the color.
Mikaela C.
IN LOVE WITH THESE SHOES!!!! They’re so simple and so trendy. I wear these with almost any outfit almost everyday. They’re also sooo comfy. Highly recommend, i have these in multiple colors!
These shoes are very comfortable and remind of back in the day lol . Pros are they go with pretty much anything , cons are they are very flat shoes with no arch whatsoever
Raea H.
 I don't like how it's labeled the boys because girls wear these all the time and I myself have a parities and I would probably consider that more girl shoes the guy shoes because I see girls wearing the shoes more than I see you guys in the shoes just around I see you guys wearing Adidas tennis shoes not a Ditas these shoes so I don't know why it's labeled boys shoes  it should be labeled both genders shoes because it doesn't matter there are no boys shoes in there no girl shoes they're just shoes shoes or shoes because it really irritates me when they put things into categories like pink shoes apparently are only girl she's pictures can be boys shoes blue shoes can only be boys shoes no they can't blue shoes can be girl shoes and pink shoes can be boy shoe  and I know how I'm just going on a rant about the name of the shoes but still guys going like pink and girls in like blue but other than that the shoes are really good quality and I would recommend them just change the name
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these shoes at?
Cin D.
Fayetteville , NC
Adidas Boys' Grade School Superstar Casual Shoes, Boy's, White bought some new Adidas for myself and my live one. I'm sooo in love with them!! They are super comfortable and start at a great price. Can't wait to show them off this spring and start wearing them everywhere. #Adidas #so happy #newshoes #iloveadidas
Addicted t.
Riyadh
Adidas Boys' Grade School Superstar Casual Shoes, Boy's, White What do you think of this shoe For me it is very nice, stylish and also comfortable😍