Adidas adilette Slides

by Adidas

Warm weather means fun in the sun for the little ones. Great for hot summer days, these kids' adilette slides feature a molded footbed for long-lasting comfort, plus a rubber outsole for reliable grip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adidas adilette Slides!
Reem Z.
Brooklyn, NY
These are sooo comfy ! I bought myself a pair 3 years ago and they’re still good as new. I had to buy my sister a pair because she kept taking mine. Now my mom takes both of ours LOL! Get yourself a pair !!!
Brandon G.
Hayward, CA
Adidas adilette Slides uploaded by Brandon G.
These slides are alright. The biggest problem is the bottom that have raised bumps on them that can irritate your feet very quickly. My suggestion would be to wear socks instead of bare foot as this helped my problem.
Kelly K.
Cincinnati, OH
I played basketball for years and Thea were my transition shoe when leaving practice or games super comfortable and helps with ache feet
Christina K.
Patterson, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are the most comfortable sandals. They feel like you are walking on pillows. I can wear these with socks or without. I have a pair at all doors leading outdoors in my house. Easy to slide in and out of but you don’t lose grip because of the squishy pillow like liners. Highly recommend.
Nicole L.
Utica, NY
The most comfortable sandals. The footbed is very soft but still provide good arch support. They are made well and look like they’ll hold up for a long time.
Ztorm T.
Wellington
Bought these for my younger brother and he loves them he wears them all the time perfect slides! They don’t slip too much they are comfy and they don’t flip in on you while you walk love them ! 🤗

Looking for your answer?