Adidas ADDIDAS WOMANS - Action 3 INTENSIVE 24 Hr. Anti-Perspirant Stick 1.6 Oz. uploaded by Andrea M.

BY ADIDAS

Emily S.
Emily S.
Brandon
This deodorant really works for me when I'm sweating when I'm outside because I live in Florida and it gets really hot and I get really sweaty and I feel like you can see it was all the sweat whereas if I don't have to worry a lot so I would definitely recommend this to other people and I am definitely impressed with this idea is deodorant for women
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
This product is the best because I not only use it frequent but I don't sweat as much as I used to. This product is very effective. It can be a little expensive but it is worth it. It surely met my expectations. I would buy this again.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
This helps me keep my sweating level down a bit. I wouldn't swear much after using this. It's easy to apply and it doesn't irritate the skin much . Compared to other products. This product does stand out and I'm overall satisfied with what I got . Definitely recommend
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Gresham, Or
This is the best deodorant I've used! I can put it on about 5 minutes before going on a run and I don't get sweat stains. I love this deodorant!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Rock Hill,SC
it doesn't really stay smelling good for a long amount of time!!! ite was pretty pricy too so it was kind of upsetting
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
It smells really good. It keeps bad odors away and keeps you smelling good and fresh. Would totally recommend it.
Keren B.
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a little difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online, I use this product daily and I have been very good, it is sueva, cedoso, easy to handle and
Shae C.
Shae C.
This is a great product. I can wear all day, and still not feel sweaty. The smell is nice, and I feel clean when using. It comes off easy when washed. I will repurchase, and recommend to friends as it is good quality, and inexpensive.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this so so much! It was a great buy! It is very affordable and a great investment! I would recommend this to everyone and will definitely be buying more in the very near future! Adored it!
Summer B.
Summer B.
I do like this deodorant the sent is extremely nice and it looks the pet but I seem to notice it wears off after a few hours what means I have to re apply frequently what isn't good on a everyday basis so I would much preferre a deodorant that doesn't need to be re applied