Adidas ADDIDAS WOMANS - Action 3 INTENSIVE 24 Hr. Anti-Perspirant Stick 1.6 Oz. uploaded by Andrea M.

BY ADIDAS

Emily S.
Brandon
This deodorant really works for me when I'm sweating when I'm outside because I live in Florida and it gets really hot and I get really sweaty and I feel like you can see it was all the sweat whereas if I don't have to worry a lot so I would definitely recommend this to other people and I am definitely impressed with this idea is deodorant for women
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
This helps me keep my sweating level down a bit. I wouldn't swear much after using this. It's easy to apply and it doesn't irritate the skin much . Compared to other products. This product does stand out and I'm overall satisfied with what I got . Definitely recommend
Brittney C.
This product is the best because I not only use it frequent but I don't sweat as much as I used to. This product is very effective. It can be a little expensive but it is worth it. It surely met my expectations. I would buy this again.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
It wasn’t that effective it did t smell to good either it was expensive for no reason when it came in a little container barely enough to last a day .
Kayla W.
Gresham, Or
This is the best deodorant I've used! I can put it on about 5 minutes before going on a run and I don't get sweat stains. I love this deodorant!
Tori N.
Rock Hill,SC
it doesn't really stay smelling good for a long amount of time!!! ite was pretty pricy too so it was kind of upsetting
Kimberly O.
It smells really good. It keeps bad odors away and keeps you smelling good and fresh. Would totally recommend it.
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
I don't really like the smell of this deodorant. I found it felt chemically and left a lot of white residue. I don't recommend, as I sweat right through it before I finished my commute to work. I prefer using mens deoderants now, like old spice. This one really didnt do anything for me. If you like the smell and don't sweat a lot, then maybe it's for you
👽 M.
I bought this deodorant last week and i've been finding that since I've been applying this deodorant it's almost as though I've been sweating more than if I used no deodorant at all! Maybe I am just more suited to a spray on deodorant but overall this product was not for me.
Paula L.
I have tried this deodorant in the past the sense of this is quite intense and it works great it's not too overpowering at all the only downside to this is the fact that if you are wearing black clothing you are going to be able to see the white residue it leaves behind.